Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Farmville on Facebook!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Im not into that stuff, but thats cool!!I play games on club pogo and they have a sphynx on there too!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Do you know you will get the sphynx or is it luck of the draw? Is it one you have to buy with farmcash?

J

Jinxlover

Holly, I went to your farm and loved your kitty..lol.:Adore: They said he was 9% ready. I wonder what you get from a Sphynx???..LOL:LOL:
I bought a crate and didn't get the cat:Angry:, now I'm broke.(Dumb Farmville)

holly_savage

Banned
Holly, I went to your farm and loved your kitty..lol.:Adore: They said he was 9% ready. I wonder what you get from a Sphynx???..LOL:LOL:
I bought a crate and didn't get the cat:Angry:, now I'm broke.(Dumb Farmville)

Sorry to hear that...as to harvesting, I am still trying to figure out where they get their info / ideas on what you harvest...elephants give peanuts? Oh and Jackalopes give imaginary milk!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
My SPhynx is at 90%...soon, very soon!
If it turns out to be LOVE that the Sphynx has to harvest I will just totally crack up!

It will probably say "brush sphynx" like the other cats...:LOL::LOL:bruch sphynx, that would be funny!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
My SPhynx is at 90%...soon, very soon!
If it turns out to be LOVE that the Sphynx has to harvest I will just totally crack up!

It will probably say "brush sphynx" like the other cats...:LOL::LOL:bruch sphynx, that would be funny!

Brushing a Sphynx would be cruel and unusual punishment - wouldn't it? lol

Back