Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fashion Cat

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Someone spent a serious amount of time making those clothes. Is it wrong for me to say whoa I want some of them? Those pants are just the most adorable thing ever. Except Pedda would probably pee on them.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Someone spent a serious amount of time making those clothes. Is it wrong for me to say whoa I want some of them? Those pants are just the most adorable thing ever. Except Pedda would probably pee on them.

Oh no!! Pants on animals are always adorable!! I always want to put pants on my dogs!! :)

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
OMG! I want the fur-trimmed leopard jumpsuit! I saw that and LOL'd so hard the boyfriend came over to see. He looked at it, said; "No!" and walked away.

Maybe one of the Elvis-style jackets would be better?

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Okay, I'm looking again, but now I'm laughing at the looks on some of the cats' faces ... those are some *seriously* annoyed kitties.

*snort*

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have never seen pants on a cat. The even have the opening for taking care of business. I think I want a pair. Dinka would probably act paralyzed if I put pants on him.:LOL::LOL::LOL:And that Elveis suit.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back