Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fashion Show

J

Jinxlover

OMG I love that pink one...All of her clothes are great.
Now if the babies could only nurse through them..lol.:LOL::LOL:

the pink dress is easily my favoriye. It is absolutely adorable...Christina, you should make it in different colors and patterns!
That material comes in sky blue, lime green, hot pink and black. I haven't found different patterns as of yet. My eyes are open tho!! :BigSmile:

Oh and an FYI, those tanks (and the dress) have lots of Sphynx belly room! :ThumbsUp: (So Hibou can grow into them with all the food she's eating lately!

I make those particular ones a tad bit bigger or it will squeeze your kitty and your kitty will hate it! lol Trust me - Snuffie told me all about it! lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohohoh the maternity ones can have an adjustable belly flap! or cut out belly to show off the bebes growing! Cut out belly would work for nursing too! Cmon Christina this is an untapped market! OH! and matching mommy dress and kitten shirts!!

Ohohoh the maternity ones can have an adjustable belly flap! or cut out belly to show off the bebes growing! Cut out belly would work for nursing too! Cmon Christina this is an untapped market! OH! and matching mommy dress and kitten shirts!!
:LOL::ThumbsUp: I'm working on it - I promise! I make things without patterns or guidance so the protypes can take some time.:BigSmile:

Also who wants to donate their mama and kittens to me for a few days to use as models!! LOL

Last edited:
That is hillarious...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wow they are so cute, both the clothes and the kitty. She wears them so well! Going to have to check out Snuffies stuff and see what I can find for my babies.

Yeah a little maternity top with a bunch of little flaps! That is so wrong.

I love the first pic with the black photo i just placed an order can i get the arms holes like that.
Oh yea - no problem, the larger arm holes add the muscle shirt effect I think! lol I added the large arm holes to my notes!

Thanks again!!