Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fashion Show

holly_savage

Banned
Yay, we got our Snuffie Originals today! Here is the little Fashion Show!

Attachments

• IMG_7749.jpg
    IMG_7749.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7744.jpg
    IMG_7744.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7732.jpg
    IMG_7732.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7721.jpg
    IMG_7721.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 79
J

Jinxlover

OMG I love that pink one...All of her clothes are great.
Now if the babies could only nurse through them..lol.:LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
Oh and an FYI, those tanks (and the dress) have lots of Sphynx belly room! :ThumbsUp: (So Hibou can grow into them with all the food she's eating lately!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I make those particular ones a tad bit bigger or it will squeeze your kitty and your kitty will hate it! lol Trust me - Snuffie told me all about it! lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohohoh the maternity ones can have an adjustable belly flap! or cut out belly to show off the bebes growing! Cut out belly would work for nursing too! Cmon Christina this is an untapped market! OH! and matching mommy dress and kitten shirts!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Ohohoh the maternity ones can have an adjustable belly flap! or cut out belly to show off the bebes growing! Cut out belly would work for nursing too! Cmon Christina this is an untapped market! OH! and matching mommy dress and kitten shirts!!

:LOL::ThumbsUp: I'm working on it - I promise! I make things without patterns or guidance so the protypes can take some time.:BigSmile:

Also who wants to donate their mama and kittens to me for a few days to use as models!! LOL

Last edited:

holly_savage

Banned

That is hillarious...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back