Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Favorite "bad" food !

Rosana

Lairian
LOL Kalvin loves fish as well, but he's not very foud of pasta. He love's BurguerKing fries and bigking hamburguer :p. He's not fat at all, all the analysis are ok (few weeks ago he was neutered and i made a complete analysis), his poops are ok, he is a really healthy cat. Giving him human food can be dangerous for his health? In the spanish forum most of them consider that it's not apropiate to do that.

snowbead

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It seems to be a very individual cat thing. Yod's is like a dog, he'll try (and eat) almost anything. We try to limit what he gets but his favorite has to be whipped cream. My husband calls him "the nose", anytime there is a possibly of food he comes running. Tut on the other hand is strictly a vegetarian. We had baked beans one night and hubby couldn't resist try to give them each one bean, Tut was in kitty heaven! He won't touch meat off the table of any kind. They do really love their greenies though and we try and stick to those as a treat. Sometimes you can't help it when they give you the "poor me" head tilt look, lol!

toasty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we eat!!! he pesters us until we give in to him... or put him in the bedroom until we're finished. His favourite so far would have to be cheese corn chips by far!

Rosana

Lairian
When i want him to leave the kitchen, i grab him and start kissing him loudly (like our grandma do lol) and after 20 sec. he runs out like the roadrunner!!! It's the only thing that works 4 now XD

snarkitty

Lairian
Dorian will try to eat anything I put in my mouth! As soon as I turn my head his face is usually in my bowl, and I can't leave any of my glasses unattended because he'll shove his head in them (And if his tongue doesn't reach, he'll put his paw in it!). If I'm not paying attention while I'm bringing a bite up to my mouth he'll swat at it in an attempt to get it :Hysterical: He's a silly boy. I do know he enjoys yogurt and peanut butter, and will even try to eat my salad.. At some point he ninjaed some cantaloupe and got the runs.. :ThumbsDown:

ilovedirt

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pharaoh likes cherry Jell-O. Yes, that's right. Cherry Jell-O. And that's it, he's not a big people food fan.

Amen-Ra loves food. He has always enjoyed shrimp, salmon, chicken, crab, chips, popcorn, ice cream, and most anything he can fit in his mouth. He does not get much of anything anymore due to his heart condition, but every now and again he gets a piece of popcorn.

I give Amen a cube of chicken along with his pills to make it a pleasurable experience, so he seems to think all chicken is for him now. Last week I had cooked some chicken breast and had left the pan of the stove to cool. Just a couple minutes later, I went back into the kitchen to find him hunched over something on the floor. Sure enough, he had fished one of the breasts out of the hot pan and was gnawing on it. It was going to be pill chicken, but still.... He also stole the chopped chicken I was going to put into my egg whites a few mornings ago, again when I had left the kitchen for just a short while.

Maxxnv

Lairian
Our Shadow loves loves loves his chicken baked. I used to share my cereal with him but the runs we're off the hook. He loves his bananas as well. I put rice in his food sometimes to bind him when his stool is runny. He will eat anything he can get his chops on though.

Back