Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Favorite Colour?

Bella07

Banned
If you mean the Sphynx coat colors----then, I LOVE Seal Point's w/ White, and Seal Tortie Point's w/ White. They usually have aqua eyes---and are drop dead gorgeous in my mind.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love the solid white ones with blue eyes...Seal points and Solid blacks! They are all gorgeous! :) (Mickey is white and lavender and Linguini who is coming home soon is a White Calico)

holly_savage

Banned
D'oh!!!!!!
Don't I feel like the idiot...lmfao

I haven't been on in a while, so I am not thinking in Cat-anese...

So, as for cat coat colors, pointed/minks are my favs, then black

(now I am going to slink away in embarassment!)

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
D'oh!!!!!!
Don't I feel like the idiot...lmfao

I haven't been on in a while, so I am not thinking in Cat-anese...

So, as for cat coat colors, pointed/minks are my favs, then black

(now I am going to slink away in embarassment!)

Dont feel embarrased I was going to put purple then I saw Bella07's post! lol!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Luv the points, white with aqua eyes are sooo sexy and lavender and tuxedo and all the rest.:Dizzy::BigSmile::Wink:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

susi794

Staff member
I love them all....but have to admit the sealpoints always make me swoon a little...but love Vans, Minks, Whites, Reds, Tuxes---I can't really decide.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hmmm hard question...Its my secret goal to obtain one of each!! We already have a tortie girl, getting a grey/blue girl this month and next years goal is for a all white sphynx. Wish us luck! lol

LadyZephyr

Lairian
Hmmm hard question...Its my secret goal to obtain one of each!! We already have a tortie girl, getting a grey/blue girl this month and next years goal is for a all white sphynx. Wish us luck! lol

Lol we have the same goals but in a different order. Currently have a blue-cream girl, getting a tortie girl in a week or so and quite possibly getting an all white girl depending on the outcome of a baer test, if it turns out the white girl isnt deaf and the breeder keeps her I'm still gunning for an all white blue eyed girl :) One of each is a brilliant idea ^^

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i love the solid colours and also the blue eyed white they are stunning but then i also really love the calico its like cow patterns on a cat cant get much cooler than that xxx:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Lol we have the same goals but in a different order. Currently have a blue-cream girl, getting a tortie girl in a week or so and quite possibly getting an all white girl depending on the outcome of a baer test, if it turns out the white girl isnt deaf and the breeder keeps her I'm still gunning for an all white blue eyed girl :) One of each is a brilliant idea ^^

Sweet!!! I can't wait to see your new baby!!!!

In regards to the white girl, are you getting her from a breeder? Can you send me that breeders info if so? My breeder's chances of getting a all white Sphynx is slim to none as most of her kitties are calico's and torties. If I could keep a watch on who your getting your kitty from I might have a better chance of finding my all white kitty in the future! :ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love all colours though I'm really partial to the black and white harlequins cause they're so flashy.

LadyZephyr

Lairian
Sweet!!! I can't wait to see your new baby!!!!

In regards to the white girl, are you getting her from a breeder? Can you send me that breeders info if so? My breeder's chances of getting a all white Sphynx is slim to none as most of her kitties are calico's and torties. If I could keep a watch on who your getting your kitty from I might have a better chance of finding my all white kitty in the future! :ThumbsUp:

Yeah we're getting her from the same breeder as the other two, we love dealing with our breeder she's lovely and really cares about the breed, when Liesl (the white kitty) gets baer tested on 18th I hope she isn't deaf for the breeders sake because she'll be devastated, she's never had a deaf kitten before, but if she is deaf then I'll be sure to offer our home to her, she's beautiful! She might not take us up on it but can always hope :). I'll PM you the breeders website and if you're interested I'll point out the sire and dam for both my kitties as the white blue eyed kitty is from the same litter as Bluebelle (another reason I want her so bad, she's Bluebelle's proper sister) and if I remember correctly, Liesl wasn't the only white blue-eyed kitty, I think there was another but it was a male. But there was also a white blue-eyed male in Shade's litter (the kitty we're getting in a week). Both Bluebelle and Shade have the same Daddy, but different mommies. So all my kitties will be related either fully or half XD Which is kinda neat.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yeah we're getting her from the same breeder as the other two, we love dealing with our breeder she's lovely and really cares about the breed, when Liesl (the white kitty) gets baer tested on 18th I hope she isn't deaf for the breeders sake because she'll be devastated, she's never had a deaf kitten before, but if she is deaf then I'll be sure to offer our home to her, she's beautiful! She might not take us up on it but can always hope :). I'll PM you the breeders website and if you're interested I'll point out the sire and dam for both my kitties as the white blue eyed kitty is from the same litter as Bluebelle (another reason I want her so bad, she's Bluebelle's proper sister) and if I remember correctly, Liesl wasn't the only white blue-eyed kitty, I think there was another but it was a male. But there was also a white blue-eyed male in Shade's litter (the kitty we're getting in a week). Both Bluebelle and Shade have the same Daddy, but different mommies. So all my kitties will be related either fully or half XD Which is kinda neat.

It's awesome that they will be related!! We are getting a grey/blue girl this month very soon now and she is Snuffie's neice (her brother fathered the litter) and won't be shopping for a white Sphynx for atleast another year but I'd love to have your breeders information so I can watch her litters to see my chances of finding a all white kitten in the future.
I love my current breeder to death but her producing a all white kitten is very slim so I want to keep my options open.

Back