Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Favorite pet carrier??

my_fuzzel

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
HA! I love how lil Benji is going to be a little pink boy with everything pink, including his tiny little self :) ugh too cute! :LOL::BigSmile:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hee hee, he'll just have to embrace pink. Poor little guy, I'll give him gender indentification issues.

:BigSmile:

Yay! Another sleepy pod owner!! Im glad I have the warmer so I think it was worth getting.
Nofuratu also wears a lot of pink....even though they say redheads cant wear pink! I think all boys should wear pink....Your baby reminds me of the pink panther! LOL

Adventures of A Naked Cat

wanderpus

Lairian
Another Sleepypod devotee here! I bought a chocolate one in anticipation for my Terence's arrival, plus one of those microwaveable heating pads for pets. He took to it perfectly! It only took a day or so after he arrived for him to recognize it as his bed, and you can move it with him inside and he's relaxed as can be. Popped the top on and off to the vet- no problems AT ALL, plus the carrier (and the kitty, of course) received tons of compliments from the staff at the vet's office!

This thing is way superior to any other case I've used before, and the bonus is that it serves double duty as a bed and carrier, so it's not going unused in the closet/garage/basement the majority of the year. Terence is in it all the time. No matter where we move it to, he knows it's his. I love that :)

I will buy the flight-friendly one in a heartbeat next time I anticipate air travel. Next week I will be taking Terence on his first real trip, so I will report back with a review on how it does for extended travel.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Another Sleepypod devotee here! I bought a chocolate one in anticipation for my Terence's arrival, plus one of those microwaveable heating pads for pets. He took to it perfectly! It only took a day or so after he arrived for him to recognize it as his bed, and you can move it with him inside and he's relaxed as can be. Popped the top on and off to the vet- no problems AT ALL, plus the carrier (and the kitty, of course) received tons of compliments from the staff at the vet's office!

This thing is way superior to any other case I've used before, and the bonus is that it serves double duty as a bed and carrier, so it's not going unused in the closet/garage/basement the majority of the year. Terence is in it all the time. No matter where we move it to, he knows it's his. I love that :)

I will buy the flight-friendly one in a heartbeat next time I anticipate air travel. Next week I will be taking Terence on his first real trip, so I will report back with a review on how it does for extended travel.

Congratulations on your new pod!!

Back