Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

February is about love

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
63CC28A8-63C4-43AB-A150-712E991CA6E0.jpeg
Every February we celebrate LOVE. Time to post pics of your babies and share why you love them/the pic.
I will kick it off with Myshka. This boy has such soulful eyes and mushy face wrinkles. I love him.

Victoria D

Lairian
This isn't the best photo, but it captures true love! As much as I love my furless baby, no one could love her as much as my daughter does. As soon as our toddler opens her eyes in the morning the first thing she asks for is her "naked cat". When we first brought Uchi home she had nothing to do with kids, and I was worried it may not work out. At two years old my daughter was able to show me how much patience and love she could have, as she never gave up on her Uchi. I guess her charm won her over, because they are now best friends.

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
This isn't the best photo, but it captures true love! As much as I love my furless baby, no one could love her as much as my daughter does. As soon as our toddler opens her eyes in the morning the first thing she asks for is her "naked cat". When we first brought Uchi home she had nothing to do with kids, and I was worried it may not work out. At two years old my daughter was able to show me how much patience and love she could have, as she never gave up on her Uchi. I guess her charm won her over, because they are now best friends.
So precious

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Merlin is just too cute, his eyes are so beautiful