Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Feel so awfull...Atleast I'm home with the cats!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, I had to call in sick....I hate doing that, really hate it. So I'm off work. Next due in on Friday. Hope I feel better by then. I have terrible chest infection and I ache all over! HATE being ill so much! But atleast I'm home with the cats and the Christmas tree. Mo is doing a good job of looking after me and I'm watching Friends episodes. I just hope I havn't got the dreaded. . . . . . SWINE FLU!! (My 2 best friends recently had it so it's a high possibility and I havn't had my jab!) :ThumbsDown:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, Sam, you shouldn't feel guilty for calling in sick! You're obviously not feeling well, so you should stay home and take care of yourself. :Sick: Good thing you have little Mo to look after you! :ThumbsUp:

I'm not feeling all that great myself this morning, but I already got my H1N1 vaccine, so it's not that. :Sweat:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks so much everyone! I felt something brewing on sunday, hoped it would be one of those things that just goes away the next day. But no! Just hope it doesn't stay around long, got to get back to work and don't want to be ill over Christmas.

Back