Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Feeling abandoned :(

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tonight my boys seem to of made a pact to sleep in the cat bed in my room, its gone midnight & ive tried to coax them into my bed but they are ignoring me !!! Ive even picked Blue up & put him on my bed & hes jumped back down, little bugger
image.jpg
wait until tomorrow morning & he wants his blankie & cuddles !!! Beds a very lonely place without my hot water bottle baby !!!! Does anybody else think Blues tiny to say he'll be 1 in June or is Fifa just a big fat monster ???

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are both so different looking it is hard to say which is true....lol. I just know they are both good looking.

patti
Thanks patti, they are both so different, fifa is a fat-cat people say to me aww is your cat having kittens, i say i hope not hes a boy lol !!! He has a right spay-sway going on haha, at the vets a couple of weeks ago he was 15lb, they said hes a bit overweight but i think the nurse was just being polite !!! Blues a petit little sneak-around !!! His weight doesnt even register on my bathroom scales but his 1 yr booster will be due soon so im sure the vets will weigh him, he eats like a horse then runs like a mad-man & burns off his food, so funny he is but im still not impressed my boys have ditched me for the cat bed, maybe i snored to loud last night & upset them haha !!! xxx

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sorry you were jilted by your baby last night. Cleopatra always sleeps out of our bedroom when it gets hot here in the desert, and I always complain bitterly about the change. Poor long-suffering Bob is caught in between us! I find that whenever she feels cold, Cleo ALWAYS is right back under the covers and snuggling me all night!

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know how you feel, when they don't sleep with you. It hurts my feelings. Your babies are gorgeous! Blue looks just like Baby Chloe. I know you won't without cuddles and snuggles in the morning. FIFA doesn't look fat to me, but my hairy kids are a little large too.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We usually have to hide the cat beds at night since ours usually fight over them. Pippin refuses to sleep in it at night when there's a nice warm bed with mommy, he'll be in bed don't worry.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well i woke up this morning sweating cobs with Blue lay almost completley on my neck, it felt strange going to bed without him running before me & scratching the covers like hes digging for gold then attacking my toes !!! ....but he must of missed me aswell because he came to bed in the end :) xxx

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am more than willing to send you Fluffy who starts to put herself to bed around 7 or 8pm, although last night we were both tired and in bed by 7pm. But she insists on sleeping g with her lips on my face and they are wet, juicy lips. And then when I try to move, she insists on moving with me and planting her lips on me AGAIN! Or, sitting on my face. She isn't always the most fantastic butt cleaner, soooo I've tried to have a few discussions about that with her...I've failed. I am sure she would LOVE a trip overseas

Um she does not like to swing in the park but otherwise pretty agreeable.

Jen

Helsinki

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww I would feel exactly the same! Zoa has a cat bed that she has not so much as touched since the day she got access to our human bed haha. She sleeps with me every night and even her daytime naps are spent under my plush blankets on the bed.

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww I would feel exactly the same! Zoa has a cat bed that she has not so much as touched since the day she got access to our human bed haha. She sleeps with me every night and even her daytime naps are spent under my plush blankets on the bed.

Nigel has a bed that I made for him and just for him before we brought him home. He let's the dog, who is much too big sleep in it. Well since we brought Yuri home, Yuri sleeps in it during the day and last night they had a fight over it! Nigel showed absolutely no interest in this bed until last night. And he won the fight and slept in it almost all night... Not with mom! I got lonely and went and picked him up and tucked him under the covers with me. Yuri who lost the fight got upset and went to sleep on my robe that I keep on the dresser. So I had no naked babies on my bed!

It is a sad sad feeling. Our babies should know they are always required to sleep in bed with us. Lol!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I keep a heat pad on the bed and turn it on at night. Frida loves it so much she wouldn't think of sleeping in her cat bed. The cat bed is for the daytime when in not home!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am more than willing to send you Fluffy who starts to put herself to bed around 7 or 8pm, although last night we were both tired and in bed by 7pm. But she insists on sleeping g with her lips on my face and they are wet, juicy lips. And then when I try to move, she insists on moving with me and planting her lips on me AGAIN! Or, sitting on my face. She isn't always the most fantastic butt cleaner, soooo I've tried to have a few discussions about that with her...I've failed. I am sure she would LOVE a trip overseas

Jen
Haha funny jen !!! Yep send fluffy my way, the more the merrier id love an excuse to go to bed with her at 7pm !!! Hope your keeping well hun xxx

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Jen
Omgoodness Jen
Anastazia does the same thing wet juicy lips on my face I posted a thread about that last year lol

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your kitty is a big boy like my flame Siamese he's 15 lbs he loves to eat but he's sweet and affectionate and healthy so just let him be. Mine also has a nice pouch so he looks like he had kittens lol

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So I am happy and depressed at the same time this morning. Totally feeling like Blue and my boys are in cahoots. They slept together in the cat bed all night last night. This is the first time they have slept together at night and not in our bed since we brought Yuri home almost two weeks ago. For the last three days they were sleeping in separate beds, one on the floor and one on the dresser. I know it is good for them but Nigel is my butt warmer!!! I miss my nakeds purring me to sleep or trying to groom me.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I am happy and depressed at the same time this morning. Totally feeling like Blue and my boys are in cahoots. They slept together in the cat bed all night last night. This is the first time they have slept together at night and not in our bed since we brought Yuri home almost two weeks ago. For the last three days they were sleeping in separate beds, one on the floor and one on the dresser. I know it is good for them but Nigel is my butt warmer!!! I miss my nakeds purring me to sleep or trying to groom me.
Blue just tried it the once & now the weathers warming up hes still next to me but on top of the covers, we spent years trying to get our human daughter into her own bed & now im trying to coax Blue not to leave me, im an official crazy cat lady lol !!! Glad your boys are getting on well :) :) xxx

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Blue just tried it the once & now the weathers warming up hes still next to me but on top of the covers, we spent years trying to get our human daughter into her own bed & now im trying to coax Blue not to leave me, im an official crazy cat lady lol !!! Glad your boys are getting on well :) :) xxx

Hide treats in the bed!!! Lol

Back