Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Feels like forever

emmysmom10

Lairian
So I'm so glad to be back!!! I haven't been on the Lair in about 10 days and I missed everyone:Laugh:
I just took Emmy to the vet today, and she has a little cold and an eye infection, so that's 2 meds:ThumbsDown:
Keemo is having problems with loose stools and since he's still a silly little kitty he hasn't mastered the art of the litter box yet. The stool is sliding under his feet and I have to clean him, my carpet, and usually my clothes after everytime time he comes out of the box:Cry: So my poor little buddy is now on something that will hopefully help firm up the poops!
I am slowly getting through all of the 3000 posts I have to catch up on...thank goodness all the Christmas prep is done and I have the time:ThumbsUp:
Glad to be back!

Bella07

Banned
It's so hard being away from SL! I haven't been on as much lately, and boy do I miss it. I feel as if I'm "out of the loop" with so much to catch up on.

And! My activity level is reaching a shocking low.....:Surprise: It used to be 100% and now look....Well, Welcome Home!

Back