Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Feral Chronicles: TNR and Feeding Station

Sheldon13

Staff member
lol. She just wanted the food.

I caught one this morning. One I haven’t seen in a while. Naming him/her “Speedy”

48ff76e61a7352c28adbc99832a9f27f.jpg

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Sheldon13

Staff member
Well look who came for a visit tonight. It’s Houdini! He has been eating Jasmine’s leftover wet food so I decided to start trying to get him to eat with me here. He’s pretty close. My pant leg is the red thing. Yesterday he ate a little bit and then got too nervous. Let’s see what happens tonight!
e71557d6072f97297c545ee03c7d20d3.jpg
4a98e799aa1fbfbf715e6b0472aa584a.jpg

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I need neighbors like you @Sheldon13

A week ago I was talking to one lady about some egrets that were out front. I said that I had some cat food and I wondered if the egrets would eat it, So the lady says not to do that because it might attract cats. If you guess the neighbors talk about her behind her back, give yourself a point. She used to work in human resources which really blows my mind.

Sheldon13

Staff member
I need neighbors like you @Sheldon13

A week ago I was talking to one lady about some egrets that were out front. I said that I had some cat food and I wondered if the egrets would eat it, So the lady says not to do that because it might attract cats. If you guess the neighbors talk about her behind her back, give yourself a point. She used to work in human resources which really blows my mind.

It’s crazy to me that someone can claim to have compassion for others and then say there are exceptions. I say toss some cat food on her lawn every day when she’s not lookin. Lol jk

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It’s crazy to me that someone can claim to have compassion for others and then say there are exceptions. I say toss some cat food on her lawn every day when she’s not lookin. Lol jk

Her husband is a nice guy. He brings my trash can from the curb to the side of the house on trash days. He used to have a cockatiel but sadly the cockatiel died from old age a little over a year ago. The husband would say his wife didn't like his cockatiel but would put up with it. After the cockatiel died, the husband buried him on a tree mound right in front of their house and put a rock with his name on top as a marker. He keeps the little spot nice and clean too. Talk about polar opposites but they've been married 50 years.

Sheldon13

Staff member
My neigh does the same thing for me with my trash can, is an animal lover whose wife just puts up with his dog and tries to spray the community cats with the hose, for which her husband tells her off. You sure we aren’t livin in the same neighborhood? Lol

Back