Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fighting for sunspot

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today we have sunshine in Sweden and Ville & Siiri are fighting for the best spot in our not so clean windows...

9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great action shots. So glad they bring so much joy to your life. Always live seeing your crew.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Look how fuzzy Siiri has become all over. Maybe I've got a furry cat and not a sphynx??!! And you can see Villes half brown under lip, makes me smile every time.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab really start to think Siiri and Foxy are family cause my girl is getting very fuzzy too!
Ville has so many special things on his face with the eyeliner and lipstick:). Love it

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Checked the kits weight today. Ville weighs 2,0 kg but Siiri weighs 3,3 kg, just 8 months old! She's gonna become a huge girl!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab big is beautiful! Siiri is growing like weed:). Jade is 4 years old and weighs 2.8 kg. But she's very tiny.
Foxy is 5 months old now and weighs 2.2. Not long before Ville will pass her I guess

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab big is beautiful! Siiri is growing like weed:). Jade is 4 years old and weighs 2.8 kg. But she's very tiny.
Foxy is 5 months old now and weighs 2.2. Not long before Ville will pass her I guess
Jade is like Fisen was, 2,9 kg just before she got sick. Then she dropped 600 grams in two days! She was a small girl too. Ville is 4 months and 9 days old and weighs 2,0 kg today, he was the biggest in his litter. Siiris daddy is a big teddy bear so I guess she takes after him or maybe she'll even out when she stops growing.

Back