Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Final Sphynx Skateboard Graphic

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
Thanks for all of your input on my skateboard graphic for our shop. We have finally finished it and thought I would share it with the group. I am actually pretty pleased with the final outcome. These are the colours we choose for the first 100 that are going to be pressed. Can hardly wait to see the finished product. I will take a couple of camera shots of them once they are done and post em for you all to have a peek at. :Smile:

Lisa :)

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love it! My son is 31 and don't know if he would use one but I am tempted. I bought him so many decks growing up it was ridiculous. How much for deck and trucks?

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
Looks good. This is funny because when we started sphynxlair we started another web site for skating but ended up closing it because one site is enough and this on took off faster. I could not imagine 2 :Dizzy: and besides I like all of out sphynxlair members much better:Wink:

Who in the family skates... My son is 15 and he skates and my 53 year old husband still skates. Some boys never grow up! LOL

Lisa ;)

Lisa Dobby

Lairian
I love it! My son is 31 and don't know if he would use one but I am tempted. I bought him so many decks growing up it was ridiculous. How much for deck and trucks?

Sorry because of our agreement with our suppliers we cannot sell outside of the City of Edmonton. But as soon as the decks are ready I might just send one to our Admin and maybe she can auction it off or use it for a contest... Even if you dont skateboard they do actually make nice wall art. It will be about 4 weeks before they are ready.

Lisa :)

Back