Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally a sphynx mum !!

SassynScroti

Lairian
This is my beautiful 13 week old boy I called Scroti.. I’ve only had him for 5 days, but I knew he was meant for me the first time I saw his picture at 9 days old. I’m in love with this sweet little cutie pie..
IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_2203.jpegIMG_4251.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SassynScroti , melt my heart!!! welcome to the lair family! I am so glad you joined us and shared Scroti's adorable photos (and name :) )

I can see how he stole your heart! soo cute to see his baby baby photo and now growing up. look forward to lots of pics and tales.
do not hesitate to ask questions. we all come together here . all paws are family.

her is a link the the info center we all refer to.

the top right search box is helpful for specifics to find previous posts

Happiest Scroti Gotcha!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Yay…so happy to see you joined the Sphynxlair FB group and now the forum so we can see/hear a lot about your new baby. He is adorable. Just a heads up one pic was deleted as it had a watermark with the name off the cattery. Breeder and cattery names are only permitted in PMs. BTW…the name you picked is very funny assuming it is short for something else LOL.

SassynScroti

Lairian
Yay…so happy to see you joined the Sphynxlair FB group and now the forum so we can see/hear a lot about your new baby. He is adorable. Just a heads up one pic was deleted as it had a watermark with the name off the cattery. Breeder and cattery names are only permitted in PMs. BTW…the name you picked is very funny assuming it is short for something else LOL.
Ok no worries thank you

Back