Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally Did It!

susi794

Staff member
Well, after months and months of waiting, I finally registered my cattery name tonight and also sent in the registration papers for Boo and Lulu and ordered 5 generation pedigrees for them both. I didn't see the point in shelling out the money until everyone got scanned and everyone got healthy. I also have pretty much finished a website for my little operation. Am I supposed to keep it secret until I get confirmation that the name is mine? I am feeling good about everything and as soon as I get notification of the acceptance of the cattery name and finish up the website, I'll be posting links to get your opinions if anyone would be willing to look it over and tell me what they think.
I've been working on it for days and days...will be anxious to get your opinions.
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

That is great.
I can not wait to see your site and what name you picked.

Bella07

Banned
How exciting! I can not wait to see your new website and hear about your cattery name---I bet it is going to be fabulous!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Honestly, if you sent it in- you really don't need to keep it shush-shush. Did you do it online?

Congrats though :)

susi794

Staff member
Ok--yes, I did apply for the cattery name online. So if there's no need to keep it quiet I'm excited to announce the name of my cattery. I also made a website to go along with it--please check it out and give me any feedback you think appropriate. I'm interested in your opinions.
Much love,
Susi and the Gang

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Ooops! Sorry admins---didn't mean to break the rules. We gotta have 'em! So please forgive me.
Anyone that would care to visit the website and give me feedback could just PM me and I will gladly send you right to it.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As long as there is at least two letters different from existing names, then you should get the name you asked for.

Very excited for you. Pm me the site :LOL:

Never mind, the power of Google showed me the way :LOL:

susi794

Staff member
As long as there is at least two letters different from existing names, then you should get the name you asked for.

Very excited for you. Pm me the site :LOL:

Never mind, the power of Google showed me the way :LOL:
It did? I haven't listed it with any of the search engines yet---not all the stuff is true yet--until I get the paperwork back from TICA and CFA. What did you think, Kerry?

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It did? I haven't listed it with any of the search engines yet---not all the stuff is true yet--until I get the paperwork back from TICA and CFA. What did you think, Kerry?
The web address came up on the cached page for here :LOL: so I just copied it and put it in the address bar.

It's looking good, you will find that you're constantly tweaking it until it suits you.

:ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
BIG congrats coming your way!! would love a PM with the site addy!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just saw the site- i think it's wonderful!! lots of useful info! and i love all the pictures. I always look for picture of the family while researching bully sites.. i think it's very nice that you posted those pictures of you and your home.
site it very welcoming! congrats on the new name/site!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I like the set up of your website very much. I have visited a lot of Sphynx websites and once you have the 5 generation pedigrees and the CFA/TICA registrations yours will have everything I look for. It won't be long now before you have a waiting list.

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everyone! You make me feel so good!