Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally have pictures posted!!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok!! Thanks to Mr.ElGatoLoco I was finally able to upload new pictures of Diesel since he's been home, also him cuddling with Kreacher :) Sorry it took so long!! :)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Diesel is one of the best looking kitties I've seen. His color is so vibrant. I can't believe Diesel is almost bigger than Kreacher!

Thanks!! He's gonna be a big beefy boy! He's already bigger than Kreacher was at his age. And he has perfect markings :) When I went to go pick him up fron the breeder in Orlando all the kittens she had looked gorgeous! And they were all really hairless. I actually layed on her carpet in her living room and let the kitties rawl all over me! I was in heaven. She even had a creamy with blue eyes, and another with two different eye colors!:BigSmile:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow they look so cute together! I was only wandering about how they are getting on just the other day! How old is Diesel now? Kreacher is looking great! But you know me and Mo have a soft spot for him!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
These pictures are great, thanks for posting them. Looks like Diesel is going to be a big boy!

Back