Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally have pictures posted!!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok!! Thanks to Mr.ElGatoLoco I was finally able to upload new pictures of Diesel since he's been home, also him cuddling with Kreacher :) Sorry it took so long!! :)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Diesel is one of the best looking kitties I've seen. His color is so vibrant. I can't believe Diesel is almost bigger than Kreacher!

Thanks!! He's gonna be a big beefy boy! He's already bigger than Kreacher was at his age. And he has perfect markings :) When I went to go pick him up fron the breeder in Orlando all the kittens she had looked gorgeous! And they were all really hairless. I actually layed on her carpet in her living room and let the kitties rawl all over me! I was in heaven. She even had a creamy with blue eyes, and another with two different eye colors!:BigSmile:

tessblack

Banned
I am so happy that you got your Tux and he is just beautiful. They look so cute together, do they get along well?

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow they look so cute together! I was only wandering about how they are getting on just the other day! How old is Diesel now? Kreacher is looking great! But you know me and Mo have a soft spot for him!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
These pictures are great, thanks for posting them. Looks like Diesel is going to be a big boy!