Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally Introducing!

Hello all, finally getting a moment to introduce our baby, who we have waited so long for!

1104181712e(1).jpg
1104181711.jpg
1103181321d.jpg

Gotcha day was yesterday, and it was very long and exhausting, but hes finally home! (That was him sleeping on the ride back lol) He is already used to everything. In 24hours time he eats, drinks, uses his litter cabinet, and pretty much does what he likes. He snuggles with me at every opportunity, at which I couldnt be more pleased :)
He still doesnt have a name :( I feel like an awful mommy lol so any suggestions are still appreciated. He is a lovely pink, red color and so playful and sweet. I actually wonder if he wont end up being a tabby as he has the faintest of stripes on his legs and spots along his back. Thanks everyone for joining in our excitement! I cant wait to continue sharing everything he does with the community!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Happy Gotcha Day!!! What. Tiny cutie. Finding the perfect name is often a journey in and of itself. If you see stripes meaning tabby, they often loose them as they age, so enjoy and share/take lots of pics!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Happy Gotcha! What an adorable baby!
So glad he has settled in so quickly !
You will be dreamin of names ! The right one will stick !
Can't wait for updates and pics to see how his color develops

So excited for you!
Any names on your list ?

Happy Gotcha Day!!! What. Tiny cutie. Finding the perfect name is often a journey in and of itself. If you see stripes meaning tabby, they often loose them as they age, so enjoy and share/take lots of pics!
His stripes are extremely light, so he may lose them yet. His paw pads and nose are pink, so I also dont think hes a true red. But he does have fine red hairs on the backs of his ears and nose. He is very tiny! The breeder said he gave the runt of the litter a run for his money :)

Happy gotcha day!! He's absolutely adorable :love: For a name, I was thinking Button, coz he's as cute as a button ;)

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats. Wishing you all many happy years together. I remeber the breathless excitement I had getting every one of the nakeds I've had the pleasure of sharing my life with. Have lots of fun. Savour the small moments
The feel of them sleeping on your chest. How each cat has it's own happy purr. Headbutts...they are all so precious.

Hello all, finally getting a moment to introduce our baby, who we have waited so long for!

View attachment 88581 View attachment 88582 View attachment 88583
Gotcha day was yesterday, and it was very long and exhausting, but hes finally home! (That was him sleeping on the ride back lol) He is already used to everything. In 24hours time he eats, drinks, uses his litter cabinet, and pretty much does what he likes. He snuggles with me at every opportunity, at which I couldnt be more pleased :)
He still doesnt have a name :( I feel like an awful mommy lol so any suggestions are still appreciated. He is a lovely pink, red color and so playful and sweet. I actually wonder if he wont end up being a tabby as he has the faintest of stripes on his legs and spots along his back. Thanks everyone for joining in our excitement! I cant wait to continue sharing everything he does with the community!

He's so adorable! What about naming him Rupert??

What a cutie pie! Can't wait to hear what his name will be. I didnt name my guy until 3 weeks later. First vet visit was on the paper as "No name". He is now officially Buck, but we wind up calling him everything else. Bug, stinky, bratty, trouble, marshmallow belly. It depends on what he's doing at the time :D

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy gotcha day! What a handsome cutie.
Don't worry about his name. In a few days you know hispersonality and I'm sure then you'll come up with a name that fits!