Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally, What a Sphynx Smells Like

CathyO

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
People seem to have a hard time explaining what sphynx cats smell like when you know they need a shower to non-sphynx guardians who are interested in the breed. Today, I made my partner a soursop/sugar apple tea and he exclaimed OMG it smells like Peaches and I didn't believe him until I smelled it myself.

Others have commented they could smell like chicken nuggets. Feel free to share your own version but so far I swear by soursop tea! I know this tea is not common so people can say Oh I see what you mean but at least it's something.

Anyway, I laughed as my partner ended his discovery by saying, "I just want to drink in peace" lol

CathyO

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
One I got as souvenir from my trip to the Philippines is classified under herbal teas but it is a type of fruit, called "guyabano" locally.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Today, Peaches smelled like eggs at initial sniff. Must be the cold weather. Love the variety of scents they give. Earthy and sometimes gourmet!
I wouldn't call what comes off mine "Scents"... and definitely not "Gourmet" LOL
Earthy... yeah. But mine have a habit of letting one rip just as they walk by under my nose, and it's not a "Scent" I appreciate!!

Back