Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finally!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I've had Teeka for just over a year now and in that time, she's gone from hating her two furred brothers, to barely tolerating them, to being cautiously playful and now is The Princess of the apartment.

However, in all that time, she has never tried to curl up with them or snuggle on the cold days.

All that changed yesterday when I walked into the bedroom and found this:

The gimorous fur-ball in front is the gentle-soul known as Mr. Hyde (Or Hydie-boy). Teeka was happily snuggled up against his butt.

Yay! My kids are finally getting along. :BigSmile:

Attachments

• Hyde & Teeka.jpg
    Hyde & Teeka.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 8

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is precious! Freya still hates her fursiblings, but it's only been 6 months, now I know it just takes a little longer! Thanks for sharing

holly_savage

Banned
Thanks for sharing and that is awesome that they are getting along enought to snuggle!:ThumbsUp:

Your furry kitty is gorgeous...is he all white except his head? that is a really neat coat pattern!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Thanks for sharing and that is awesome that they are getting along enought to snuggle!:ThumbsUp:

Your furry kitty is gorgeous...is he all white except his head? that is a really neat coat pattern!

Awww, thank you! We think he's quite handsome too. :) He has patches of tabby-colour on his back and his tail is pure tabby (grey/brown/black and a hint of ginger). I'll have to make a "furry kids" photo album. :)

Inferno12

Banned
Awe...that is so awesome. It was the same for me.It took my boys 6 months. They did the same transitions that yours did. They didnt like each other, then they tolerated each other, Then they got as close as cuddling with one under the blanket and the other on top. Then the other day I came into the room and found this! It made my heart so happy!

They cuddle all the time now. :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 12

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Awe...that is so awesome. It was the same for me.It took my boys 6 months. They did the same transitions that yours did. They didnt like each other, then they tolerated each other, Then they got as close as cuddling with one under the blanket and the other on top. Then the other day I came into the room and found this! It made my heart so happy!

They cuddle all the time now. :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

EEEEEEE!!!! That is just adorable!!!! :) I hope I get to see something like that soon. :)

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations! They look beautiful together! (Mine hate even walking by one another much like sitting near eachother.....)

firehillqueen

Banned
Congratulations on them finally finding their tolerance turning to affection. I am so glad I adopted Tosca, dispite warnings that she wouldn't tolerate other cats, I went ahead and bought two kittens. While she doesn't exactly cuddle with them yet, she at least bears with them and no longer hisses at them.

Back