Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Finallyyyyy!

I recently got back form a two week venture to Oklahoma. I have a lot of catching up to do on this site. While I was gone my mom took care of Nala and I was worried she would hate me when I got back! Well sure enough, it seemed as if she has been completely ignoring me, except when she wants under the covers. I have been back for about four days now, and this morning she finally came to sit on my chest and let me pet her! What a relief!!! :BigSmile:

P.S. It seems as if quite a few people have been having some hard times with their babies. My heart goes out to all of you and your kitties

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Since I started working Jack has been ignoring me too. The other two wait for me on the back of the couch when they hear me pull up but he can't be bothered to get out of his bed. He also doesn't come cuddle much but he did bother me in the bathroom this morning.

I am glad you are back!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I bet she had that whiney tone to her voice before she forgave you. They have their ways of letting us know that they aren't happy with us!

Thanks everyone! It is definitely great to be back. Now just to get Nala back on our little routines!