Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finding our boys a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette

Lairian
We have 2 beautiful five year old brothers , Rudi & Vincent, that need a new home. We love them enough to part with them if we find the right place. We have 3 Airedale Terriers, the most recent only 4 months old. The cats always seemed to tolerate the older dogs but now that we have the puppy they rarely leave the bedroom except to eat or go to the litter box. The puppy is not going to change any time soon and it is just too unfair to have the cats miss the snuggles and love they got every evening with us on the couch. They need a home where they are the only pets and can receive all the love. If you want to discuss this opportunity please contact me directly at ahuggett@nf.sympatico.ca.

Annette Huggett
Newfoundland, Canada

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok I am going to say it. Why are you getting rid of animals you have had for 5 years for one you have had for a few months? Shouldn't you be trying to find a home for the new puppy?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Annette, there are several folks here on Sphynx Lair who've been wanting a sphynx (or two) for a long time and looking for an opportunity like you're offering, so I hope one of them will contact you soon.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck finding your boys a new home... but im also curious to know, why are you rehoming them instead of the puppy?
Kitties are both very beautiful. you'll find their happy home here, i'm sure.

Bella07

Banned
Your cats will adjust to the new puppy if given enough time. Patience is key! Trust me, my 14 year old cat had to adjust to 3 new puppies, and she had never seen a dog before that. It took 7 months, but she did it, and now gets along well with the dogs. It was so worth it. And I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Good Luck....

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeap like Bella07 said -Patience is Key! I'm sure your cats will get used to living with a puppy very soon. But It will take some time!

Good Luck!

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It took my guys awhile, but they are best friends. The cat chases the dog through the house. She actually cleans the dog. You have had your guys for 5 years, how can you even think of letting them go. Give peace a chance. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :LOL::LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Rudi and Vincent are beautiful boys. I hope you find a wonderful home for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.