Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Finn Gotcha Day...

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So its official, were are going to pick up Finn this Saturday!!! I think we should be picking him up around dinner time. Can't wait to update with pics of him in my arms :happy: Breeder said his neuter went great, and of course typical sphynx doesn't want to chill out after his surgery :D

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Woooh yaaaay! Looking very forward to it Bailey.

I cant wait to have my new grandson home finally. That sweet face already melts my heart. I hope but brother Yoda is nice to him

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@denise irwin brother Yoda will be friends before we know it, its miss Letty princess I'm worried about...that sassy girl. Oh well, after two weeks, shell forget Finn ever existed and miss chasing after big mean brother Yodi

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Woohoo! Only 2 nights to go till gotcha day!! So exciting:). Can't wait to see photos of Finn in your arms at home and to see Yoda and Finn play(fight) and cuddle.
Happy to hear his neutering went well!

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh frekklesticks, how I wished it was Saturday already. I want to see all those cute pictures!
(Yeah I have little patience :ROFLMAO:)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Tick tock! Litter patter of hearts!
So excited ! Can't wait for picks amd updated

Lol I call my Yoda boy " Yodi Yodi " too

So glad Finns neuter went great!

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
En route home with Finn!! It’s so bittersweet as were so excited to have him home forever, but seeing our breeder cry as we left with her boy was hard. Finn, welcome to infinite snuggles and love forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk