Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fireworks and new years eve...

Elisabet

Lairian
I don't know yet how Decibel is going to react since this is her first new years eve. But normally we put on Johnny Cash after midnight when all hell breaks loose. Somehow he has a soothing effect on our 2 other cats.
He can actually get them to reappear from under the sofas.

What do you do to help your animals through this evening?

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
you know thats a good question...i hadn't thought about that...i hadn't thought about the 4th of july yet either....we live directly across the street from one of the biggest firework shows in the united states...YIKES!!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am not too sure! We got Stella exactly a year ago this New Year's Eve, but I obviously spent it indoors with my baby! We can hear the fireworks that go on downtown, but it was not loud enough to scare her. . . I hope all goes well!

Elisabet

Lairian
you know thats a good question...i hadn't thought about that...i hadn't thought about the 4th of july yet either....we live directly across the street from one of the biggest firework shows in the united states...YIKES!!!

I am so happy its only once a year in Denmark, not 2. :)

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have no idea how Wrinkles will act either.
Coco has never cared.
Oreo,Cleo and Sasha watch the fireworks out the window.
Meeko is ok also but used to be scared when she was younger.

Olemam

Lairian
Since I live quite away, we hear not so much, but can lay still and watch the fireworks because last year my cats in the window and looked on.

gizmo6370

Banned
My cats sit in front of the windows to look at the lights....and if they get scared they always find a save dark place to hide ( in bed as usual :BigSmile: )

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm not sure how Sophie will react. She does run from loud unfamiliar noises so we'll see!

Back