Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First Ever Sphynx - Early 2019

kibaspirit

Lairian
Hello SphynxLair Community!

My name is Brittany & I am a 27 year old Forester. I started my journey researching about this breed over 2 years ago. I was able to find a very reputable breeder close by who has checked every box for me. They have been amazing and I feel educated and well-equipped to bring my new naked home. My baby will be born sometime this month and "gotcha day" is sometime in March or April.

I have been lurking here for a very long time & reading so many tips. I can't wait to share pics with you all and hear more of your stories.

We haven't been picky with the process - we have no gender or color preferences so we are going to be surprised!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kibaspirit hi Brittany! Official welcoming you and yours to the lair family !
Sooo excited for you ! Glad you decide to become an active member
Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales !

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch
Don't hesitate to ask any questions be sure to check out the help center with lots of great threads

Sphynx Cat Help Center

Ps your avatar pic is fun !

Do you have other pets ? All are lair family - be sure to post pics of them :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. How exciting to be “expecting!” We will gladly help you through the long wait to Gotcha Day.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
waiting for gotcha day can feel like forever .. just hang around we've all been there we're happy to help pass the time!

GabbyJ

Lairian
Congrats and welcome! I hope you’ll have something to keep busy for that long wait.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a cute little peanut! How exciting to now have photos of him. Would love to follow how he grows up to be old enough to go home!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kibaspirit look forward to more updates
Lol retail therapy is great awaiting gotcha day !
Do you have a little stash of things ?

kibaspirit

Lairian
@Yoda mom I do not have a stash purchased, but everything is picked out! Been surfing the forum here looking for good ideas. I will start ordering stuff in a few weeks I think.