First of the mill dogs has been adopted! | Sphynxlair

First of the mill dogs has been adopted!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luvmysphynx, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Luvmysphynx

LuvmysphynxSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $292.00
    Ratings:
    +62
    By me! Ok, I'm a TOTAL sucker LOL The smallest girl in the bunch, Treasure, has won my heart and a place in my home forever. This tiny girl I felt a connection to from the moment I rescued these guys, but when she started bonding with me just as quickly and won't let anyone else touch her the decision was made - Treasure is home :)

Treasure is nearly blind, she only has 2 teeth left, she's still got some worts and fatty tumors we're not going to put her through the stress of removing right now, since they're not going to really cause her any problems and we confirmed on her at least they're not cancerious. Some of the "worts" may cause a problem down the road, as they're loose and may catch on stuff, but when she's healthier and better adjusted I'll worry about that later. We suspect she's got a neurological problem, alot of the time she'll walk in circles, especially if she's at all stressed, and she's nearly blind, also not sure how well she hears. She's got her problems, but I really don't care, I love her for who she is regardless of everything else! Oogie is in love with her too LOL Crazy cat!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MissMySphynxBoys

MissMySphynxBoysGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $411.00
    Ratings:
    +2,259
    What a wonderful Treasure you have found! It looks like she feels happy and safe. And it looks like Oogie likes having a new friend to watch over.

3. Gadzukz

GadzukzV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $36.00
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    She is a doll! I don't blame you, I am a sucker for those sweet sight hound eyes, I couldn't say no to her! Enjoy your new Treasure!:ThumbsUp:

4. ckutkuhn7

ckutkuhn7Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $43.00
    Ratings:
    +2,876
    awwww, so glad she has her forever home now. She is such a cutie!! Congrats!

5. dreaming_in_colour

dreaming_in_colourBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $12.00
    Ratings:
    +891
    She is adorable! I love how she has her very own Sphynx to look out for her! What a lucky girl she is!

6. holly_savage

holly_savageBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2.00
    Ratings:
    +649
    Congrats...she is a sweetie pie, and so are you, and just so full of love obviously to take all these critters into your heart and home.

7. Luvmysphynx

LuvmysphynxSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $292.00
    Ratings:
    +62
    I certainly hit the jack pot with this girl! A treasure she certainly is, so sweet, so loving, so devoted to me, she reminds me of little Anabelle in a lot of ways - These special needs seniors, especially old mill mommas, are really the best! 1 down, 14 to go LOL. I'm sure the others will slowly find their new homes!

8. 2baldies

2baldiesLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $338.00
    Ratings:
    +4
    She is such a lucky girl! She looks so happy now!
    I rescued a5 yr old great dane and greyhound mix about a year ago, it was such a great feeling to be able to take her away from her past abusive life. I was never a dog person but when I saw her being walked everyday on my way to work for a few weeks I had to stop and say hi to her. It was love at first sight! Now she is a huge part of our family and I'd love to have another one!:BigSmile:

9. apcolleen

apcolleenSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $302.00
    Ratings:
    +161
    Awww! she has a friend!! So cute :)

10. Bella07

Bella07Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $279.00
    Ratings:
    +1,642
    Aaaawww, yhe pictures are just too adorable....Treasure has such a serene expression, and I love how she has already made friends with your Sphynx! Give her lots of kisses and cuddle from me. Congratulations!

11. susi794

susi794Moderator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $46,059.92
    Ratings:
    +12,595
    • Scary sphynx
    • Puppy
    • Red Sphynx
    • Pink Sphynx
    • Orange Sphynx
    Ahhhhh...FINALLY! Treasure finally got a piece of the lucky pie--I am ecstatic for her.