Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First time mommy to 2 beautiful Sphynx girls

Hello all, I am so excited to be apart of Sphynx family. I have always wanted a Sphynx. I was blessed enough to find these 2 girls, from a lady here on lair, Ms. Julie. These 2 little girls I have are fabulous. They are loving and vocal to their needs. Each girl have chosen their favorites between my husband and I. Lol... We have named them Hera and Kyra, they are sisters. I received alot of info from the previous owners and she recommended this site. I look forward to getting any questions I might have answered from this wonderful group.

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Barbara Matson , welcome to the lair family :)
Bless you for opening your heart and home to these beautiful girls -
So glad they stayed tougher ((hugs))) to all parties involved .

Welcome home Hera and Kyra
I am so glad you joined us
I adopted two bonded brothers from a member years ago.
I kmow how these sweeties have stolen your hearts :)

Look forward to lots of pics and tales!
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch

If you have any questions jump right in and ask! We all learn from ome another on the journey

Happy Gotchas!

Here is a great link of threads
Ps sorry for typos
Kitty on my forearm as I type :)

Sphynx Cat Help Center

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Your life has officially changed with these girls in your heart/home. I hope you share more of them with us.

I certainly will. They have been snuggling in their beds in the baby blankets I bought them. Pics soon! Lol... hubby already wants me to buy a stroller for them. I was like where did my husband go? Lol

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Ha ...sounds like he is a true/proud cat Daddy, I love it. We haven’t gotten a stroller, we have pouches we wear and we carry them on the front of us. Hubby proudly sports our babies when we go out.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair @Barbara Matson . And congratulations with Hera and Kyra. They're beautiful.
A stroller is a great idea. Haha yes sphynx have magical powers and do make hubby into jelly pudding:)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Welcome to the lair family ! Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!
Can't wait for stroller pics! Several members have strollers :)