Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First time parent

Avery Macleod

Lairian
Hello everyone! I am looking for some information from fellow Sphynx owners. I am getting my first baby next month and am curious to know what I should buy before bringing him home such as toys, cat tree etc also what kind of litter, food is best used! Thanks in advance!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @Avery Macleod here is some info you might find helpful. Please feel free to share pics and stories of your baby. Your life is about to change forever....how exciting.

Avery Macleod

Lairian
I am also looking for some advice on breeders, I am located in Alberta, canda and am hoping for someone in Canada. I’ve been in contact with some but I’m scared to chose one that isn’t the best

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Avery Macleod I would recommend feeding your kitty the same food as the breeder. I would also suggest using the same products like litter, ear cleaner, shampoo. Get lots of soft/fluffy blankets, cat bed, cat tree/scratching post. My cats love to chase laser pointers. Best of luck.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Last edited:
Back