Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Marerickson

Lairian
Hello! My name is Marissa. I am a first time sphynx mom and I get to pick up my little girl next weekend! Her name is Zhuri and she was born 02/11/17. I would appreciate any tips/advice that you would like to offer! I want to be as prepared as possible for her first day at home! Thanks!!

I look forward to learning from you all & getting to see pictures of your babies too!

Attachments

• IMG_7550.JPG
    IMG_7550.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 19

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh look at that little baby! Welcome to Sphynxlair. Here is a section of the community that is full of some great information. Sphynxlair

But aa always we love when new member joins and ask questions, so feel free. I look forward to seeing you become an active member.

Patti

Last edited by a moderator:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Marerickson welcome to sphynxlair! Zhuri is a gorgeous looking girl. And so adorable. Only one week to go. I hope you have lots to do cause the last week till Gotcha Day can be killing!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Oh what a sweet baby. I just want to pluck her right out of that picture and give a big, fat smooch on those wrinkles! I hope you'll share pictures and smiles on the day you get her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marerickson

Lairian
Oh what a sweet baby. I just want to pluck her right out of that picture and give a big, fat smooch on those wrinkles! I hope you'll share pictures and smiles on the day you get her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! She is such a cute little peanut! I will definitely share lots and lots of photos :)

Marerickson

Lairian
@Marerickson welcome to sphynxlair! Zhuri is a gorgeous looking girl. And so adorable. Only one week to go. I hope you have lots to do cause the last week till Gotcha Day can be killing!

Thank you!! This last week is most definitely killing me so I have been doing lots and lots of shopping for toys and beds and blankets and anything cat related to spoil her as soon as she comes home!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome to the 'Lair! Your little peanut is so cute. I can't wait to see more pics!

There is a tonne of information on this forum, but please ask any specific questions you have.

You might find this section informative: Sphynx Cat Help Center

Let us know all about Gotcha Day!

Marerickson

Lairian
Hello and welcome to the 'Lair! Your little peanut is so cute. I can't wait to see more pics!

There is a tonne of information on this forum, but please ask any specific questions you have.

You might find this section informative: Sphynx Cat Help Center

Let us know all about Gotcha Day!

Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures and learnjng from you guys!!:)

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
And we're all happy to share. This is honestly the most loving and supportive community I've ever known on the 'net.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Marerickson Welcome to the Lair! Your Zhuri is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! You are soooo lucky your "gotcha" day is getting so close! Our babies were born very close! My new lil guy was born Feb 16th! I can't wait to hear stories about your adventures together! You can find pics of our lil love here Soooooo EXCITED!!!!! :):love:

Marerickson

Lairian
@Marerickson Welcome to the Lair! Your Zhuri is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! You are soooo lucky your "gotcha" day is getting so close! Our babies were born very close! My new lil guy was born Feb 16th! I can't wait to hear stories about your adventures together! You can find pics of our lil love here Soooooo EXCITED!!!!! :):love:

Thank you so much!!! I cannot wait to meet her! And yes they were born very close!!

Back