Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First Vet Visit and a story

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Today Opal Jean went to her vet for the first time. They absolutely LOVED her! She was so good! Took her shot like a champ. Didn't even notice. She wasn't happy about the thermometer in her booty but that was the only thing.
As of today she is 3 months and 11 days old and 4.8 lbs. I'm very happy with her Vet and their whole staff.

They have an Office Kitty names BuckShot (they found him and someone had shot him with a BuckShot. They amputated his back leg) but he his the sweetest kitty! And had the coolest fur pattern. Opal was being mean to him but he was sweet to her.

Then we came home the other day to a stray orange cat on our semi. I got out with Opal and he saw her and started following us! He actually RAN after us and tried to bolt inside before we shut the door. Then we went to the neighbors with Opal and he was waiting for us on their car and bottled after us again. Then he sat outside our door for about 15 minutes.
I told Opal she couldn't run off with the stray but I approved of Buckshot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So glad to hear that Opals first vet visit went great! Love all the pics. I laughed out loud thinking that Opal already has boys chasing after her. She is a pretty girl! Mama will have to lock her away in the truck :0

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy to hear Opal's first vet visit went well.
Better get used to all those boys and girls stalking Opal. Such a beautiful cutie like her will have a lot of admirerers!

Such a sad but also touching story about buckshot. And the red haired is handsome. Better watch Opal;-)