First Week | Sphynxlair

First Week

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Melonie, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Melonie

MelonieSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    My first week of work was super easy. I am just not used to doing things. I had about 2.5 weeks of sleeping in and it is hard for me to wake up in the morning. My day today consisted of going to a car dealership and picking up two 2010 chevy silverados. I took one to get a bed liner. I then took a 2010 Ford F-150 to get a new radio. Then a different new silverado to get new tires. Then I filed some papers. Then I sat on my butt with nothing to do for 3 hours. WOOT.

2. ckutkuhn7

ckutkuhn7Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $43.00
    Ratings:
    +2,877
    I used to do that sort of work for a dealership a few summers back. I loved it cuz I got to drive all the new cars. I got in trouble once for driving one too fast! lol It was a mustang,,I just couldn't help myself!! Most of the time I would move cars by driving them to different dealerships throughout the county....it was so much fun.

3. Bella07

Bella07Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $279.00
    Ratings:
    +1,642
    Hopefully you'll have more fun with your job as time goes on. And anytime you're bored, sneak onto SL! Then you'll have fun :Wink:

Good Luck with work!

4. kiennasmom

kiennasmomV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $15.00
    Ratings:
    +903
    I swore I never would, but lately I've started sneaking onto SL at work.....definitely makes the day go faster :ThumbsUp:

5. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    The other day I was on the top of a mountain doing a fire investigation and while taking a short break from staring at charred brush, I got on SL on my phone :Woo::Woo::Woo: It took my mind off things for a bit! :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

6. Melonie

MelonieSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    I don't work for a dealership, I work for a federal business that buys new vehicles all the time. My job is to keep track of all the vehicles, repairs, and whatnot. I am actually more a glorified personal assistant.

7. ckutkuhn7

ckutkuhn7Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $43.00
    Ratings:
    +2,877
    Whatever pays the bills and leaves extra works for me!! lol :ThumbsUp: I'm glad you were able to find something. Do they have any openings in Ohio?? lol

8. MissMySphynxBoys

MissMySphynxBoysGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $502.00
    Ratings:
    +2,259
    Hopefully your job will remain stress free and will become more fun as time goes on. Regardless, payday will feel great.