Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

First Week

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My first week of work was super easy. I am just not used to doing things. I had about 2.5 weeks of sleeping in and it is hard for me to wake up in the morning. My day today consisted of going to a car dealership and picking up two 2010 chevy silverados. I took one to get a bed liner. I then took a 2010 Ford F-150 to get a new radio. Then a different new silverado to get new tires. Then I filed some papers. Then I sat on my butt with nothing to do for 3 hours. WOOT.

I used to do that sort of work for a dealership a few summers back. I loved it cuz I got to drive all the new cars. I got in trouble once for driving one too fast! lol It was a mustang,,I just couldn't help myself!! Most of the time I would move cars by driving them to different dealerships throughout the county....it was so much fun.

Hopefully you'll have more fun with your job as time goes on. And anytime you're bored, sneak onto SL! Then you'll have fun :Wink:

Good Luck with work!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I swore I never would, but lately I've started sneaking onto SL at work.....definitely makes the day go faster :ThumbsUp:

The other day I was on the top of a mountain doing a fire investigation and while taking a short break from staring at charred brush, I got on SL on my phone :Woo::Woo::Woo: It took my mind off things for a bit! :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't work for a dealership, I work for a federal business that buys new vehicles all the time. My job is to keep track of all the vehicles, repairs, and whatnot. I am actually more a glorified personal assistant.

I don't work for a dealership, I work for a federal business that buys new vehicles all the time. My job is to keep track of all the vehicles, repairs, and whatnot. I am actually more a glorified personal assistant.
Whatever pays the bills and leaves extra works for me!! lol :ThumbsUp: I'm glad you were able to find something. Do they have any openings in Ohio?? lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hopefully your job will remain stress free and will become more fun as time goes on. Regardless, payday will feel great.