Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fish Tank

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Anyone else have to fill up their fish tank in the morning because naughty sphynx have been drinking out of it all night? It is just a 10 gallon with some goldfish, but it has one of those over the back filters so they drink out of that part. They only do it at night when they know I am not looking.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::Hysterical: Oh what are they like! We don't have a fish tank but I'm sure if we did Mo would be in it! He does like to drink out the water feature I have.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If you can keep a fish tank and a Sphynx in the same house...then your doing great! Forget the drinking lol. There is NO WAY I would be able to have a fish, as long as I have Kreacher. The only one I ever had with him was a beta fish, and uhhh...he ended up not so alive thanks to Kreacher..

ckutkuhn7

Banned
We "had" a goldfish that sat up on top of the entertainment center. I woke up one afternoon to Snuffie playing with it on the floor, she decided to go fishing while I was napping. Goldy is fine but has been rehomed to Grandma's house! lol She never drank the water,,she sniffed it alot and tried to fish a lot,,she finally got good enough and caught him! lol

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No mine are quite good and just watch them. My husband managed to kill most of the fish while I was away (10 gallon so not big) so I've just got a cleaner fish, a male Betta and some female Betta's in it now.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My cats loved my fish tank. They would drink out of the filter, and play in the water from the slot where the water falls. It'S A 55 gallon so the fish just swam away.

Be carefull with the male and female betta, they willfight. and you may be lucky enough to have babies. I loved breeding bettas.

holly_savage

Banned
:LOL::LOL:
We have three tanks, one is her perch to overlook the kitchen (sharks - 29 Gallon), the other a television / entertainment center to watch(swords, mollies and guppies - 55 Gallon) and the third (Betta's tank - 10 Gallon) is her stepping stone to get to the top of the kitchen cupboards!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Caught in the act. If you look closely you can see its low on water. My cat's know my cell phone flashes and always close their eyes when I try and take a picture.

Attachments

• IMG00274.jpg
    IMG00274.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
Back