Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fish tanks/aquariums

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I thought it would be fun to have a thread here for those of us who keep aquatic creatures. This is my 29. A little sparse at the moment but there you have it.

This is my figure 8 puffer, “Ocho,” my favorite little fish man, in my brackish setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hello there love !
are pufferfish comparable with tropical tanks ? I thought they were just marine fish ? They are actually my favourite fish EVER !
loving you tanks we have two tanks I’d like to share mine with you
3D16EDE1-841E-494D-83D7-5ECE517D1551.jpeg
EF4FC9DB-92AA-45DF-8971-74D1C10398B8.jpeg
the last tank pic that tank changes colour
Hope you like them
Xxx❤❤❤

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom Yes still have Rocket & Flex! We use Seachem Prime over here too! I’m actually needing to do tank tuneup this weekend & replace their light & give it some more “life.”

We thought Rocket was a girl... but now I think they both maybe boys bc they’ve never mated!! Flex is obviously a boy... Rocket is... not as well endowed I guess. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 94123View attachment 94124

These are old photos.... unfortunately, neither aged very gracefully. They look much less like Pokémon now @ 3+ years old.
We have one of these awesome little dudes il get my granddaughter to take a picture xxx

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello there love !
are pufferfish comparable with tropical tanks ? I thought they were just marine fish ? They are actually my favourite fish EVER !
loving you tanks we have two tanks I’d like to share mine with you
View attachment 96227
View attachment 96228
the last tank pic that tank changes colour
Hope you like them
Xxx
Aww your goldfish are beautiful! They are what I want for my next tank

For puffers, there are marine species, freshwater species, and brackish water species. Figure 8’s are a brackish water species. Freshwater species that might interest you are Indian dwarf, Amazon, and Fahaka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro