Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktate88

Banned
He doesn't look happy. My boyfriend lives in ft lauderdale and is supposed to come up this weekend to visit. Hmm.... guys I wasn't ready for a new naked baby yet! I've only had Niles a little over a month

Inferno12

Banned
He doesn't look happy. My boyfriend lives in ft lauderdale and is supposed to come up this weekend to visit. Hmm.... guys I wasn't ready for a new naked baby yet! I've only had Niles a little over a month

Oh you are ready....trust us :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am very close to Fort Lauderdale (Broward shelter)!....But I don't know if Linguini and Mickey would like another boy in the house....???I went to that shelter once and all the cats looked so sad :(

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish I was independently wealthy- I would have a cat ranch. Breaks my heart to see his sad face. He deserves a good life.:Cry::Cry:

I really really want him......I don't even know why but I really wish I lived in Flordia so I could rescue him.

I shouldn't even consider it but I wonder......

ARG! :Cry::Angry:

ktate88

Banned
Wow - you are moving to Florida - lucky you.

It's not all its cracked up to be. We are just getting cooler weather, and by that I mean mid 60s at night. I am begging for fall after HOT July's. Sweaty is only ok and fun if you dont have somewhere to be. Sweating by just walking to your car gets old quick. Id prefer to be cold! Maybe not snowing, but cooler.

Sorry for my rant... just so happy finally cooler weather!

PS: Roaches!! Worst bleeping things ever. And palmetto bugs(aka: giant flying roaches) :%

Last edited:

MikkiJean

Lairian
I absolutely hate being cold and would much rather be sweltering hot than cold, so I am looking forward to FL weather. I will be moving down there in June next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back