Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Flora & Zodiac babies due in january

gizmo6370

Banned
Not so gorgeous yet....they look a bit like this...

32 - 38 days old....
32-38Days.gif

:Wink::Smile:

Bella07

Banned
Well, here's one thing that's for sure Gizmo. There is no need for you to find more homes for Flora's kittens; You can just send ALL those babies straight home to me! :Laugh: I really hope that you feel like taking a trip to the USA soon with a lap full of kittens :ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
Well, here's one thing that's for sure Gizmo. There is no need for you to find more homes for Flora's kittens; You can just send ALL those babies straight home to me! :Laugh: I really hope that you feel like taking a trip to the USA soon with a lap full of kittens :ThumbsUp:

Lol :LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I'm not sure why you're laughing, Gizmo. I think Bella has the right idea. We could fashion you a large vest with multiple mesh pockets for the plane. I'm sure security won't notice. :Wink:

gizmo6370

Banned
Went for an ultrasound today....we saw 3 babies....so i guess 4 or more :BigSmile:
With the last litter ( Belle ) they saw 2...and there were 5...lol :LOL:

Bella07

Banned
I really don't know...shipping the secret santa gift was almost 22 euro's :Dizzy:

Geez, that's expensive!

Well, maybe I can bring one of Flora's babies home as my 2nd Sphynx......that way I can plan to take a nice vacation to the Netherlands! I'm going to dream about that for now :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys but if there is a mini Flora in the litter I am on the next plane! Admin and I love Flora so he would push me out the door.:Wink:

Bella07

Banned
Lol :LOL:
Nope Admin...you already got 4...enough is enough :Wink::LOL:

First of all, from what I have read from you all, Sphynx are like potato chips, meaning that you can never have enough!! :LOL::Wink: Especially of Flora's babies! :Laugh:

Don't tell me...tell Admin:Wink:
I know how cute she was as a baby...so i'm sure her babies will be adorable as well :Adore:

I can't wait to see her babies either! I love how we are all so fascinated and in love with Flora. So I'm counting down the days....Now, are Flora's babies due in early January, mid January, or late January??

gizmo6370

Banned
Flora is stunning Sphynx. A baby Flora would have me looking at air fare too. Gizmo, was Zodiac the sire of Flora's last litter too? Those babies were gorgeous.

Thanks....this is Flora's first litter.....the last litter i had was from my girl Belle ( they are full sisters but from different litters ) and my boy Storm :Smile:
And thanks again :Wink:

Back