Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Flora & Zodiac babies due in january

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Your baby is so cute!!!!

But on another note, The other kitten you showed, The kittens parents are both not registered. Mom is, dad is not. I was looking into buying a kittem from her from another litter from these parents and thats what she told me. Mom is, Dad, well she dsaid, she "should be getting his papers soon" at first, then now cant get them to register the babies. So there is no way to know if dad is pure or not.

Just FYI.

gizmo6370

Banned
Your baby is so cute!!!!

But on another note, The other kitten you showed, The kittens parents are both not registered. Mom is, dad is not. I was looking into buying a kittem from her from another litter from these parents and thats what she told me. Mom is, Dad, well she dsaid, she "should be getting his papers soon" at first, then now cant get them to register the babies. So there is no way to know if dad is pure or not.

Just FYI.

Thank you!:Smile:

What other kitten ? I don't understand what you are saying :Dizzy:...i only share pics of Hairriet :Dizzy:
Hairriet is the daughter of my girl Flora and my boy Zodiac...and they are both registered :ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
I can not wait to see what Hairriet looks like when she's an adult! I wonder if she'll have the Sphynx face, ears, and body...just with fur? Time will tell I suppose! She just fascinates me though. And she's a miracle, not a fault of nature :Adore:

gizmo6370

Banned
I can not wait to see what Hairriet looks like when she's an adult! I wonder if she'll have the Sphynx face, ears, and body...just with fur? Time will tell I suppose! She just fascinates me though. And she's a miracle, not a fault of nature :Adore:

I'm curious myself....she's got a great profile....i think she is gonna be sphynx like...only with furr :Smile:

gizmo6370

Banned
3 weeks old today....370 grams....and a bit crazy sometimes :LOL:

KittenFloraDag21.jpg

KittenFloraDag21-1.jpg

KittenFloraDag21-2.jpg

:Adore: :Adore:

Back