Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Food brands

Carsonh89

Lairian
For a cat with poo issues and throwing up would you suggest Stella and chewys, Fussie cat or Nutrisource? I’ve read through the forums and still didn’t have a good answer? She’s a 1.5yr old cat! And what food would you suggest for kittens? The kittens were on Nulo and it’s upsetting their stomachs. Thank you sphynx community!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sorry to hear you're dealing with poo issues. I don't knwo the brands you mentioned. But I did feed Royal Canin Gastro Instestinal when my boy had poop issues. Worked good. But I know every sphynx is different and what works for one doesn't have to work for another.
For kittens I did feed Royal Canin Kittens.
Hope other members will chime in too

Utu the great

Lairian
I am sorry your kitty poo situation, but [mention]Toa and Ross [/mention] is right, you will need to pick one start to wait. Each of our kitties are different. My for example was great on Stella rabbit, but last month it’s just diarrhea, so this month I try Stella turkey and see. if it will not work next stop will be nutricource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Utu the great , hugs n positive vibes. keep us updated on the food trials. it took my girl several weeks even up to 12 weeks to see which food worked best for her. never hesitate to ask questions on a new post about your baby.