Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

FOOD ! P&G :(

jwylde

Lairian
:Dizzy:
So apparently I was a little late (7 months) in learning that Proctor and Gamble bought out Natura/Innova. I have been feeding Hugo Evo since I got him and he will NOT EAT ANYTHING ELSE!! I know there was another thread regarding food and what everyone uses but I wanted to see what everyone thought of this??
I personally don't like P&G because they are the ones who have Eukanuba and Iams and treat their "test animals" very cruely :Angry:
What does everyone think?
That is the last bag I will buy....so what's the best, most healthy cat food out right now??:Sweat:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm stuck in your position. California Naturals is the only kibble I can find for sensitive belly's without peas and fish product. I don't want to support p&g but as long as they kitties are doing well on their food I hate to switch it.... I hear Champion makes good food and Fromm also....

Gizzymom

Banned
I think it's just a matter of opinion... But I recently switched Giz to Nature's Variety Instinct and he loves it!! :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I avoid contributing to companies like that whenever possible. Snuffie was originally on Iams and I loved it and she loved it but I caught wind of how they treated/tested their animals and I got her off it asap!! I still have some left over because I had so much of it and I just use it now to feed strays that wonder about, and my one feral stary cat that stops by to say hi everyday.

Back