Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

For Chongo - Our Dear Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
10. When I am old, or when I can no longer enjoy good health, please do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I am not having fun. Just see to it that my trusting life is taken gently. And be with me on that difficult journey when it's time to say goodbye. Never say "I just can't bear to watch" Everything is easier for me when you are there. I will leave this earth knowing with my last breath that my fate was always safest in your hands. I love you.

I love you too Chongo. I appreciate that you have been the most loving and caring animal. Always soothing a crying baby or cleaning a fellow feline because you know it feels good, staying with a family member when they are sick, watching the butterfly and not swatting it. You have brought many smiles to our family. Always will you be in our hearts. We have had many years together and many adventures. You are unique and one of a kind. No one can match your sweet soul. See our smiles when I take you to the vet tomorrow and know that we will see you soon. It is hard to let you go my sweet. Suffer no longer. Relax and sleep. Then awake to peace, love and kindness in the arms or you divine master.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you. We all love our animals. They are divine love - sometimes annoying - but the unconditional love makes up for it. :Smile:

susi794

Staff member
Chongo has been blessed here on Earth with a family who loves him dearly...and he will be in very good company when he meets his Divine Master and the rest of our crew that are waiting for us across the Bridge.
So sorry for your loss, Candys. You and Chongo are both in my heart and prayers tonight.
Love,
Susi and the gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back