Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

For Susi and T-Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, after watching T-Rex truckin in the sunshine, I really felt like I knew him. He was clearly very special. I know that your pain is great and I wrote some things for you today.

For Susi

Heaven touches us:Sweet-angel:
with paw and whisker.
Though the time we have is short
the lessons are great.
With open hearts
we learn to laugh
at ourselves.:LOL:
Love, unfailingly:Adore:
and die
with acceptance.
The emptiness they leave
teaches us to grieve :Cry:
And makes us strong
and better able to live
fulfilled.:Smile:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
And for T-Rex
Tiny toes
Tiny nose
Little soul
immeasurable strength.
Your fight is over
our grief begins.
Bask in the soul soothing sun
of the Rainbow Bridge.
As we learn to live
in grayness
without you.
The morning Sun reminds us
to climb from the bassinette.
and we know that we are better
for having known you:Sweet-angel:

susi794

Staff member
:Sad::Cry::Adore:
Dear Gadzukz,
That you would take the time and effort to write such beautifully sweet and heartfelt words of poetry for me and my Baby T touches me deeply. Tears are streaming down my face as I read them over and over again. Thank you so much for your generosity of spirit. I am blessed. And thanks so much to all who have offered their love and shoulders to cry on...I would love to just collapse into a big, fat ball of slobbery tears, but I am afraid if I started that, I would never stop. I knew my sweet little Baby T wouldn't be with me for long, but I fell so totally in love with him. I tried not to, but I just couldn't resist him....he tugged at my heart so strongly. When I came home last night, he was almost gone. I think he waited to say goodbye to me. I held him in my hands and kissed him one last time--he looked up at me with such a peaceful, loving look then just slipped away. RIP my tiny little man.
God bless you all for sharing your love and concern with me and my gang. We adore you for it.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, you are quite welcome, his little video touched my heart and I wanted you to know that we all share your pain.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful poetry! A fitting memorial for the little ones. So sorry to hear of your newest loss, Susi. :Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back