Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

For those who have Netflix...

Murrocity

Lairian
Yes! This is great, and I learned quite a bit about not just IAmMoShow, but quite a few other cat-people/cat-groups that I've seen/followed over the years as well! Lord Beerus enjoyed cuddling up with me and watching some of the episodes as well. <3

Roki

Lairian
I sign up when there's a series I want to watch and then I'll cancel it. I refuse to pay them every month.
Ah, very clever! I also cancelled a year ago when my account got hacked from within. Caught it the day before my credit card renewed my subscription with "my" "requested" upgrades... I mean, they had changed everything to upgrade to the max # of streams at the max speed. When I called them to ask about it, the guy was sketchy because he asked for the last "six" digits of my social ("because we need further verification that you are the owner of this account "), which I refused to give him. So I just said "Nevermind. Forget trying to figure it out, just cancel it." It was crazy. I just find stuff I want on the 'net or rent stuff from Redbox now. That said, I Would like to see that episode!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Roki I haven't tried it yet but I've been reading about reloadable debit cards. Basically you can put whatever amount of money on them you want. If you want to subscribe to Netflix, you can put $10 on it and sign up for 1 month. It's not linked to anything so if someone steals your card number they wouldn't have access to your bank account or anything. These cards started for people that don't have checking accounts so they wouldn't have to carry cash but now they are becoming popular for shopping online.

Back