Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Forever home needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroo

Lairian
IMG_4898.JPG
Hi I posted back in August and I found someone to take my cat but then my allergies got better and I decided to keep her. I am very sick again and the person who was going to adopt her is now unable to so here is info...
Her name is Roo short for Kangaroo she is a tortie and has a little hair. She is very playful and has some play aggression so she can't go to a home with young children. She is very much a lap cat when she isn't playing, so sweet and good natured. She has never been around other cats or dogs. She is 1 yr old and I live near Chicago Illinois. No shipping. We love her very much and I need her to go to a home where she will get the love and care she needs. 250 is the adoption fee and you can have all of her clothes, toys etc. if you are interested message me your phone number. Thanks

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So sad. I'm sorry it has come to this.
I sure hope your baby finds the best home.
To spoil and love her.

SphynxMomma78

Lairian
View attachment 74159 Hi I posted back in August and I found someone to take my cat but then my allergies got better and I decided to keep her. I am very sick again and the person who was going to adopt her is now unable to so here is info...
Her name is Roo short for Kangaroo she is a tortie and has a little hair. She is very playful and has some play aggression so she can't go to a home with young children. She is very much a lap cat when she isn't playing, so sweet and good natured. She has never been around other cats or dogs. She is 1 yr old and I live near Chicago Illinois. No shipping. We love her very much and I need her to go to a home where she will get the love and care she needs. 250 is the adoption fee and you can have all of her clothes, toys etc. if you are interested message me your phone number. Thanks

I'm in the St Louis area, and would be interested in her. I have another Sphynx male (which you can see in my pic.) You can PM me, if you don't mind!

Miriam

Lairian
@Kangaroo ,I would be very interested in adopting Roo... if you're willing to let a New Jersey resident care for her. I assure you, I have a loving home and heart for her and would care for her deeply. I have experience with a close cousin - Cornish REx, and am very aware of their care and temperament. I have been looking since August to be the right mom for the right nudie... please consider me. I have excellent references.

Last edited by a moderator:

amhoneyliz

Lairian
Hi! I am extremely interested in adopting Roo! I also live in Chicago and would love to come meet her. I have been searching to adopt a baby for awhile now since the passing of my Ophelia last summer. Please PM me if she is still available!

Last edited:

SphynxMomma78

Lairian
Hi! I am extremely interested in adopting Roo! I also live in Chicago and would love to come meet her. I have been searching to adopt a baby for awhile now since the passing of my Ophelia last summer. Please PM me if she is still available!

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your baby! Ophelia looks similar to my boy, Osiris! :)

Sabrina710

Lairian
Hello! I am from he Ann Arbor Michigan area. Have been looking into adopting a sphynx for about a year now. I recently had to get rid of my pit bull due to my precious livening situation, she was my angel and my number one companion and I'm looking for a kitty that will be attaches emotionally to people as well as good in social situations and good decent win other animals, although good in my opinion could just be hanging on me he whole time as long as she wont attack a pup if we have one over... but I just purchased a house with my hubby and it has been quite lonely so I am anxious to meet a new loving friend!! Message me any time and thank you! QUOTE="Kangaroo, post: 458215, member: 11971"]View attachment 74159 Hi I posted back in August and I found someone to take my cat but then my allergies got better and I decided to keep her. I am very sick again and the person who was going to adopt her is now unable to so here is info...
Her name is Roo short for Kangaroo she is a tortie and has a little hair. She is very playful and has some play aggression so she can't go to a home with young children. She is very much a lap cat when she isn't playing, so sweet and good natured. She has never been around other cats or dogs. She is 1 yr old and I live near Chicago Illinois. No shipping. We love her very much and I need her to go to a home where she will get the love and care she needs. 250 is the adoption fee and you can have all of her clothes, toys etc. if you are interested message me your phone number. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Miriam

Lairian
Please please please don't discount me. Give me a chance. I know I'm not local, but I promise you I have experience, excellent references, a HUGE heart, and a lot of love to give.
If you are still considering people, please consider me.

Dimas

Lairian
View attachment 74159 Hi I posted back in August and I found someone to take my cat but then my allergies got better and I decided to keep her. I am very sick again and the person who was going to adopt her is now unable to so here is info...

Hello! My husband & I would love to adopt Roo! We loved Sphinx and only have one right now, and he needs a friend! No kids in our household and I don't work so she would be loved on constantly! We will happily fly out to pick her up and she will be able to accompany us in the cabin on my lap for the flight home! Roo will be able to cuddle and sleep with us in bed and also have her own heating pad and tots.

arg8t3

Lairian
Hello, I am a soon-to-be veterinarian (graduate in May) and I am very interested in Roo. I have dreamt of owning a Sphynx since I was little and as a veterinarian I would most definitely provide the best life for her! Please contact me if you are interested. I am located in Saint Louis. -Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back