Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

foster a spynx in LA (California) area

dracosmom

Lairian
Hello!

I am looking for a loving foster home for my adorable one year old sphynx Draco in the Los Angeles area. I am currently in a position where I have to move back to the east coast while the situation in LA settles down and am sadly unable to take him with me. :( I'm looking to find a safe home where he will be given lots of attention and cuddles.

He is healthy, has all his shots, and is well behaved. Great with his litter and typically gets along with other cats. Please DM me if interested and we can talk further details!

IMG_5423.JPG
IMG_5424.JPG
IMG_5426.JPG

Yoda mom

Staff member
@dracosmom
so sorry for your heart felt decision. we have wonderful members here and surely will PM to interview. please keep us updated hugs n head smooches. You can also use the top right search box for "Los angeles" and perhaps make a connection for interviews. Check with your vets office too :) many times, vet or techs are a wonderful fit

ALyssa Hazler

Lairian
Hello!

I am looking for a loving foster home for my adorable one year old sphynx Draco in the Los Angeles area. I am currently in a position where I have to move back to the east coast while the situation in LA settles down and am sadly unable to take him with me. :( I'm looking to find a safe home where he will be given lots of attention and cuddles.

He is healthy, has all his shots, and is well behaved. Great with his litter and typically gets along with other cats. Please DM me if interested and we can talk further details!

View attachment 99652 View attachment 99653View attachment 99654
where will you be moving on the east coast? i am located on the east coast and would love to foster him if you bring him over!

Yaychloe

Lairian
Hello!

View attachment 99652 View attachment 99653View attachment 99654
Hi, he’s so handsome. Are you still looking for someone to foster Draco while you’re on the east coast? My best friend is desperately looking to foster! Thanks!

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fantastic!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yaychloe

Lairian
Hello everyone! I’m happy to say that I’ve found a great foster parent for Draco! Thanks so much to all for the interest and all the help! This is the best community!
Hello everyone! I’m happy to say that I’ve found a great foster parent for Draco! Thanks so much to all for the interest and all the help! This is the best community!
So happy to hear this! Must have been a tough decision but I’m glad you found a situation for Draco you feel good about!<3 Thanks for posting!