Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Foster Updates

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP , I usually rub paws , body massages with a very light pressure gentle circles like
Tellington t-touch. My old dog would love it and take In a deep breathe and fall asleep.

My kitties like the slow light massage on the ear tips too

MaddieP

Lairian
Munchkin is getting big! He still likes to nurse and kneed, sweet boy!

Attachments

• 0710191125a.jpg
    0710191125a.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 24

MaddieP

Lairian
@Yoda mom , thank you! He's such a love, I'm going to be sad when he goes to his new home. If I could keep them all, I would. He loves all the other cats, they play constantly. Maybe one day I'll video them playing together for you guys!

MaddieP

Lairian
I kiss both his head and belly often!

We're experiencing the outer bands of a hurricane right now, so that's always fun. I now have four emergency foster rabbits in the home office along with my Beanie. The head of the rabbit rescue moves all fosters into her house for emergencies like this, and she asked yesterday if I was still open to emergency fostering, so of course I went and picked up two singles and a pair of buns, the max I can fit comfortably. Levi, Uno, and Tessa & Twila will be here until we get the all clear.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP a lair full of positive vibes to you , family , friends and all paws ...
I live in Florida and I know how nerve wrecking and exhausting hurricanes are...
Hugs head smooches and prayers you way.

Please keep us updated as you are able

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP soooo happy for your family and Munchkin! Yup, looked like he made himself at home from the beginning ! What a purrfect birthday for your mom!
Bless your hearts!

Purrfect update ! Your nakid will have lots of fun with Munchkin!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP bless you for helping out the bunnies too!
I grew up with 3 bunnies ... they are sooo sweet ... my boy bunny liked to go out in a harness in the back yard and car.

Hugs n head smooches to all Paws

Sooo happy for your family and Munchkin
He knows the love he so deserves

Sheldon13

Staff member
I have a very important announcement! We've decided to adopt Munchkin. He fits so well with the other cats, and we all love him. Dad says we are going to adopt him as an early birthday gift for my mom, meaning I can still have my nakkid!

Bahaha haha! Totally laughing AT you as well as congratulating you for failing at the fostering. I know he will have the pampered life in your house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MaddieP

Lairian
Actually, my parents are technically adopting him. They have a grumpy old man kitty who tolerates the youngins, but he likes Munchkin. So mom mentioned that if they were to get another cat it would have to be Munchkin. My dad told me last night we would adopt him as an early birthday gift to her

Sheldon13

Staff member
But he’ll be at your house, right? I mean you live together? That’s what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MaddieP

Lairian
Hey guys, quick question. Is Tropiclean shampoo ok for sphynxes? It smells great and it's supposed to be ok for dogs and cats, but just wanted to make sure.

Yoda mom

Staff member
I used tropiclean , (smells great) in beginning then switched to hylyt soap free hypoallergenic .

Older threads members mentioned using tropiclean ( using upper search box for tropiclean )

One member reported possible skin bumps from it

I did not have any issues using the original tropiclean line... no experience with their spa line

Hopeful members will chime in :)

To this day I still use original tropiclean amd tropiclean mist on my furkids when I brush them

Head smooches to Munchkin

Kudos you are doing your research on products for your upcoming nakid :)

MaddieP

Lairian
Thanks, that's good to know! It's sold at my job so much easier to get a hold of, and smells so good I want to use it myself! I'll try it when I get Lynny. Once July is over, if I haven't gotten an update from the breeder I'm going to shoot her an email.
Head smooches will be given to Munchkin as soon as I get home!

Back