Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Found little bumps what could it be?

Fher

Lairian
Hi everyone!
Soo...Im always checking on my baby Oscar..he's a spoiled lil brat! But.. we love him soo ..soo ..much. He's about 4 months now..Today while he had he's 326th nap of the day I found some bumps around his eyebrows.. (took pics not the best sorry) what could it be? Food or soap allergy or maybe a bug? I'm a crazy new mom.. I know!!
14803736014821512465185.jpg
I just want the best for my baby.
Thanks advance!
20161128_153427.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
My guess allergy/irritation. Change detergents or use fabric softener sheets? I had this happen to our boy we had if I even used too much detergent and it didn't rinse out of blankets fully. This info might be helpful Sphynx Skin Conditions

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Fher welcome to sphynxlair. Oscar is adorable and very handsome. We all worry so much about are babies. I can't see clearly what it is. I would watch it for a few days to see if there comes more of it goes away. If there more then it could be an allergic reaction to something. See the link @Catzzzmeow posted!

Natasja

Fher

Lairian
My guess allergy/irritation. Change detergents or use fabric softener sheets? I had this happen to our boy we had if I even used too much detergent and it didn't rinse out of blankets fully. This info might be helpful Sphynx Skin Conditions
Hey! Thanks for your reply !
Yes I'm thinking something like that.. because they went away in a couple of days

Fher

Lairian
@Fher welcome to sphynxlair. Oscar is adorable and very handsome. We all worry so much about are babies. I can't see clearly what it is. I would watch it for a few days to see if there comes more of it goes away. If there more then it could be an allergic reaction to something. See the link @Catzzzmeow posted!

Natasja
Thanks for your comments I also agree Oscar is adorable and handsome! it had to be some type of allergy because it went away in couple of days.. Maybe it was all my obsessive kissing

Back