Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Found my way back

MikkiJean

Lairian
Wow, it's going to take me a while to catch up on everything. Sorry I've abandoned the lair lately, I've just been super busy and haven't had much computer time. I hope everyone is well... missed you guys!

MikkiJean

Lairian
I'm glad you're back and that we didn't have to alert the Sphynx Lair Emergency Response Team to find you!
Responsibilities can suck all the fun out of life sometimes.
SLERT - love it!:LOL: And yes, that tedious thing called responsibilities!!

MikkiJean

Lairian
Welcome back MikkiJean. How's Lexi doing?
Lexi is doing great! Still being her loving and lovable self! I have been having her and Louis together constantly while I am home except at night, and I think she is going to be the dominant one. She is being very protective of her mommy and sometimes pushes Louis away if he walks too closely while she is sitting next to me :LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! I've been away too, it sucks!! So nice to come back on here...

Didn't realise you had called your baby Lexi, i got confused for a minute reading the posts as thats what most people call me!! :LOL::LOL:

Gonna go look at your pics now!

X

MikkiJean

Lairian
Welcome back! I've been away too, it sucks!! So nice to come back on here...

Didn't realise you had called your baby Lexi, i got confused for a minute reading the posts as thats what most people call me!! :LOL::LOL:

Gonna go look at your pics now!

X
:LOL: I can see how you would be easily confused then! I need to post more pics, I have a bunch more!