Found this lady on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Rescue & Adoption' started by Inferno12, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    I found this add on Craigslist and she is trying to find a home for her Sphynx ASAP. She is located in Parker, CO and I would have been interested in her but she likes to try to eat birds! That could get really ugly in my house :Woo: I emailed her back and asked her about breeder info, papers and health info and will post when I find out. I wont post the breeder info :Wink:

Can anyone help her?

Hi Dawn I am asking 400 for her. That is exactly what I paid for her two weeks ago. I just adopted her two weeks ago from a family that said if it did not work out that they would and wanted her back. I wrote the family and told them it was not working and they said they would get back to me I gave them a day a two and wrote them again and they are no longer responded to my emails. After about 5 days we decided she is not working out. I got her for my mother and she has a bird and the cat and very much into trying to eat the bird. We have had 3 other cats with this bird and never really had a problem I mean if you let them next to each other they would want to eat them but not to the point where you have to watch them nonstop. I have a bunch of people that are asking about her but I want to find the right home. She is not yet fixed and I was told she is in heat and that, that is why she rubs her neck on stuff so she has a mark on her neck. I was going to have her fixed this week but don't want to do that since we are not keeping her. I am attaching a coulple pics for you.

Ps I was holding Shilo for someone that promised to pick her up today and that has falling through. So I need to find a home as soon as I can. I wasted a week finding a new family cause I trusted this other lady.

Attached Files:

2. TanyaT

TanyaTV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $318.00
    Ratings:
    +626
    ohhh poor girl!! Please someone help her find a great home!! Makes me sad!

3. Gadzukz

GadzukzV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $36.00
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    Dawn, did she say what kind of birds? I know my cats will go after finches or lovebird size birds, but ignore greys, and amazon size birds. I hope she finds a great home that will get her fixed.

4. Melonie

MelonieSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $370.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    If I remember correctly the cat is not good with other cats, if it is the same ad I saw a little bit ago. If she was good with cats, I would take her. If you can find that out and let me know.

5. Treespirit

TreespiritLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $680.05
    Ratings:
    +155
    Oh my gosh!! She is beautiful! I have birds in my house too, so that would not be a good match. I hope she finds an awesome new family!

6. Melonie

MelonieSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $370.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    I did a craigslist search and the ad that pops up says

I have a 2 year old female sphynx I am looking to rehome. She is not that fond of other cats. Asking for a rehoming fee. Please email me for more details. Thank you

and in parker. I have 3 cats so that wouldn't work :(

7. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    I got an email from her and it sounds like she might have found a home for her. I will keep you posted.

I cant take her either because of the bird and my two cats. I really hope her new home is a stable one and they spay her.

8. nefariousmango

nefariousmangoLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $313.00
    Ratings:
    +13
    I'm in Golden and would love this cat, we're looking for a companion for our Peterbald, but it said no other cats? Keep us posted!

9. ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $6,141.16
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    • Fish
    • Dragon fly
    • Candy
    HMM By looking at the picture it almost looks like she could be pregnant or has been?

10. klreese

klreeseV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $341.00
    Ratings:
    +717
    sorry if this has mention mentioned already- there is another person looking for a kitty in CO, maybe they'd be interested? i saw their post just a few spots "below" (above) yours. looks like they posted after you.

11. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    It sounds like she found a home for this kitty. I was hoping for it to go to a member of the Lair so I know she would be taken care of but she found her a home. Hopefully they spay her and give her a good life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.