Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Foxy 6 months & neutering

Toa and Ross

Staff member
My little Foxy is 6 months old! She eas a very tiny girl when I got her on august 1. Now she's a big girl (almost bigger then Jade) and her colour changed a lot. She's almost black now!

And since she's 6 months old it's time to get her neutered. Today will be the day!

Foxy on her first day here
20180801_151031.jpg

Foxy at 6 months old

Big enough to squeeze her brother
20181028_173258.jpg

You can her "dirty spots". When people see her they always say "wow she needs a bath". They always need to touch her to be convinced it' not dirt.
20181028_153445.jpg

This is what she thinks about neutering

20181028_153728.jpg

Feeling a little anxious about the neutering (I know she'll be alright but still) so positive vibes are more then welcome!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Toa and Ross , ((hugs))) and positve vibes for Foxy's spay surgery smd speedy recovery !
Are they sending her home with pain meds and a come of shame just in case she licks at her incision? My girls did fine with no come of shame but it was nice to have just in case

Look forward to good news updates!

Wow she has changed color ! She is gorgeous!
Head smooches to all!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww head smooches sent for sweet Foxy lady. She sure has changed a lot, quite the beautiful lady shes becoming :love: (pretty girl to beautiful lady)

Following for updates, hope all goes smooth and she will be back recovering in no time :giggle:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Foxy's home! Neutering (and chipped) went well. After surgery her temps dropped too much, then came back to normal and then her temp was too high. The vet decided I could take her home cause I can watch her better at home then they can.
The vet said she's a quiet adorable girl. I asked if we were talking about the same cat:).
Trying to keep her calm....but she's faster then me and ran around the house jumping up and down before I could catch her. Sigh! My temps are too high now too;-)

20181102_150629.jpg

20181102_150359.jpg

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww nurse Jade already to her service! Such sweet girls, Foxy looks good in red! Healing vibes and hugs sent, hopefully her temps regulate back to normal ASAP. I'm sure shes much more comfortable at home with her family :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Yoda mom thanks for checking in. Foxy is eating, drinking, pooping and peeing. But for the rest she doesn't move a paw. Her temps are a bit too low now. Vet says to wait another day to see how it goes.
Yesterday I joked it would be hard to keep her from jumping and running. Oh how I wish she would give me a hard time.

I know she'll be okay in a few days. Just being a worry wrat

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross Sometimes it takes them a few good day to a week to get completely back to normal as her body is healing. I'm so glad to hear that hear that her temp is back to normal. Continued healing vibes sent Foxy's way!

Back