Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

free $10 off coupon

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
a friend of mine works for Nutro as a rep ... anyway, she told me to go to this site: MY NUTRO REWARDS? Program | The Nutro Company
go to "coupon and rewards" then "my nutro rewards" and fill out the 2nd part, which is a survey about what type of food your animal eats. She says they'll then send you out a $10.00 off coupon!

We don't use Nutro, but she said you don't have to use their products. Basically they just want an idea of what people are buying. They coupon comes in mail. i did mine the other day, so hopefully the coupon will come soon :)

Hey it's worth a shot, right?? No one gets "credit" it's just a survey. (you are by no means obligated, but just thought $10 off was nice!)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks for the info...it will be valid for any brand of food?? Just want to make sure I understand. Thanks

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
yes, from my understanding it's suppose to be a "$10 off" Nutro coupon. I asked the same thing because i use TOTW. She said it's like a competitors coupon or something like that. you don't have to use Nutro products, i think it's just a "ty" for taking the survery sorta deal.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
yes, from my understanding it's suppose to be a "$10 off" Nutro coupon. I asked the same thing because i use TOTW. She said it's like a competitors coupon or something like that. you don't have to use Nutro products, i think it's just a "ty" for taking the survery sorta deal.
Great! I registered..thanks again!!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Follow up:

I got my coupon today. and i misunderstood my friend. i got the coupon in mail and it said nutro product- so a little pee'd off i call my friend. here's the confusion- she said the store we go to will accept it for any product as a compeitor's coupon. sorry Christina for making you waste your time :( maybe once you get your coupon you could call nutro and find out where they'll accept it as my local pet store does. (note: the store is family owned, not a franchise)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Follow up:

I got my coupon today. and i misunderstood my friend. i got the coupon in mail and it said nutro product- so a little pee'd off i call my friend. here's the confusion- she said the store we go to will accept it for any product as a compeitor's coupon. sorry Christina for making you waste your time :( maybe once you get your coupon you could call nutro and find out where they'll accept it as my local pet store does. (note: the store is family owned, not a franchise)
no problem klreese - I'll check into it when I receive it, if it doesn't work then no biggie.
Thanks for giving me a heads up tho!!!:ThumbsUp: