Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Free Clothes!

juneaugirl

Lairian
We have some clothes left from when our little girl was a kitten. A few my wife made and a few from Etsy. They are small so maybe up to 4-5lbs? All I ask is enough money to get them to you which can be via a small flat-rate box so maybe $6? The 3rd photo are the ones my wife made and the 4th are the ones from Etsy. Juneau only like the ones my wife made because they are sleeveless so the Etsy ones are in near new shape.

IMG_3433.JPG IMG_3480.JPG IMG_5847.jpg IMG_5848.jpg

Last edited:

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there how kind of you I am sure someone will snap these up we have so many gotcha days of late
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤❤❤

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi it really is wrap up warm weather here in the uk and I know we here have never seen snow to the level some USA states have to cope with , and Canada ( I love my ice hockey won’t say my team I follow )
So I am sure some little gotcha baby would be happy to have these
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤❤❤
Ps maybe the new mums are shy to ask ?

juneaugirl

Lairian
Yes we definitely get some snow and cold here in CO. We were -20C just a couple days ago!

I hope you had a good Christmas, Anita!

demyan

Lairian
is there any left by chance? :) i have a 3 pound kitten that i would love to get some clothes for her to grow into but havnt managed to find any near her size

juneaugirl

Lairian
is there any left by chance? :) i have a 3 pound kitten that i would love to get some clothes for her to grow into but havnt managed to find any near her size
Hi demyan! Surprisingly enough, they are all still available and you are welcome to everything I have. I'm not sure how much postage will be to Canada, but I am willing to send them to you. If you want to quote it out, my zip code in the states is 80543. I can pack them in a small box or a padded envelope, whichever is cheaper for you.

demyan

Lairian
Hi demyan! Surprisingly enough, they are all still available and you are welcome to everything I have. I'm not sure how much postage will be to Canada, but I am willing to send them to you. If you want to quote it out, my zip code in the states is 80543. I can pack them in a small box or a padded envelope, whichever is cheaper for you.
Oh yay thank you so much! :D I will definitely take whatever you want to send, that would be awesome, if you want to save some for other people that’s ok too :) Shipping to Canada is usually expensive but I have an American PO box (live close to the border) zip code 98230. Do you have any idea how much I should send? I’ve got PayPal if that works!

juneaugirl

Lairian
Oh yay thank you so much! :D I will definitely take whatever you want to send, that would be awesome, if you want to save some for other people that’s ok too :) Shipping to Canada is usually expensive but I have an American PO box (live close to the border) zip code 98230. Do you have any idea how much I should send? I’ve got PayPal if that works!
You are welcome to everything! My wife and I are purging all things not useful to us at this time so away this stuff goes! That's great you live close to the border! I will get you a quote once I figure out what the best shipping utensil will be. I will get back to you ASAP. :)